Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Meet The Candidate: Rico

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    The following is Rico’s responses to a set of questions given to all candidates by the Minnesota Furs Election Committee. These are the unedited responses given to the committee. The only changes made by the committee was to format them for consistency between the posts.

Tell us about yourself
    My name is Rico and I’ve been living in the state for 3 years. I previously lived in Fargo, ND and frequently traveled the distance for the various excellent events in the Twin Cities area. While in North Dakota I helped organize the (much smaller) events and always did what I could to make it a fun and inviting place for everyone to enjoy.

What brought you to the furry fandom?
    The wonderful personalities, talents, fun, and fursuiting. Meeting up with others within the fandom has been the best way for me to meet so many new and awesome people.

What do you feel are areas where you want to further develop yourself? Why?
    I’ve missed helping coordinate and plan things in the Red River Valley Area and would love to dip my toes paws back into that area. I feel like there so much more to learn with such a bigger group and help improve upon what MNFurs already do well and expand further beyond that.

What are two things that you would like to see accomplished/improved during your tenure?
    I would like to help give MNFurs the attention that it deserves. Sure Furry Migration is another great avenue for MNFurs, but aside from the convention, there’s a lot more untapped potential that I would love to explore. Help MNFurs shine and acquire their full potential. Second, I’d love to help set the framework for the group that could continue to pass onto future generations of furries. When I was first getting into the Fandom, I wish I had a group like MNFurs to help ease myself into it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.