Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Meeting 2/25

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Meeting 2/25

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone! I just wanted to post here to say that I will most likely be able to go to my first meeting on the 25th of February! I’m so excited. It’s hard for me because I live 2 hours away and I work on Saturdays. They’ve been scheduling me 10am-7pm so I cannot make it to the meetings (I mean who would go to a meeting for a little less than 2 hours. I bet most people are gone by 11.)

Any advice on going to my first meeting and meeting other people? I’ve heard there are some cliques. I just want to meet everyone lol. Hope to see you all very soon!

Music makes the world go around!

#46910 Quote
    The 25th is one of our Hopkins west metro meets. Make sure to checkout the Perkins as well as the Caribou across the street. We spread out across both locations.

There are some groups of friends at both that might classify as cliques, however most everyone is pretty inviting.

That weekend the turnout may be a bit light since Wisconsin based convention, Fursquared, takes place during the same time frame. However, that might not be a bad thing since our normal meet size is between 60-80 people. The smaller size of this one might make it easier to meet people.

#46911 Quote
    Darn that would be a six hour drive for me! I would love to meet anyone who goes to the meetings. I just want to make some more friends. I think I’ll start out at the caribou since that is more sociable. Fursuits are not allowed, right?

Music makes the world go around!

#46913 Quote

Fursuits are not allowed, right?

Correct, suiting is not allowed at either location.

I hope you make it down and that you are able to make some new friends!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.