Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Meow

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hi! My name is Mike. I’m fifteen years old and I’m going to be a sophomore at Armstrong high school (plymouth).  Ive discovered the fandom in 2010 by happening to join a furry TF2 server.  I’ve been very non-committal about my fursona but I’m currently a snow leopard.   I first was introduced to MNfurs simple by stumbling upon the website a few years ago although I didn’t have any interest at the time and just let it by. last week however I ran across a the bi-weekly meet and decided I should get involved with the local community abit more.
    #24879 Quote
    Welcome to MNFurs, Mike!

The name is Drake and it’s a pleasure to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I hope you make plenty of friends and you enjoy your stay.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24880 Quote
    Hey dude! I lived in Plymouth for a year of college last year! Cool place. And snow leopards are the best fursonas B) Good choice~
    #24882 Quote
    Nice! My brother and sister both went to Armstrong (I chose to go to Cooper ’cause of the IB program, which I half dropped out of after two years, and because it was within walking distance of my house whereas AHS was like a 7 minute drive) but we’re all graduated now, my sister having actually just graduated this year. Now I work in Plymouth, though, if you were at school for some reason and ordered Domino’s, I might be the one delivering to you. 😛

Which meet did you stumble across? There are two groups, the official one down at Perkins and the one that this past week went to Red Robin.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Piroshki.
    #24884 Quote
    I went across the one at red robin and if your sister was in marching band i probably knew her o3o
    #24892 Quote
    Coo’, that’s the one I go to. ;P Though you may not have seen me there, I didn’t get there until everybody else was already paying their checks.

I don’t thiiiiink she did marching band this last year? I feel like she tried to do it one year but she also wanted to do cheerleading and they obviously conflicted pretty much 100% of the time. If it helps, she played percussion and had a very unique name that, uh, starts with a D, but I don’t think she was at AHS a whole lot this last year, she was mostly doing PSEO. What instrument do you play?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Piroshki.
    #24897 Quote
    Last year i played euphonium for marching band then switched to tuba for pep band. I only dropped by the meet a few min before everyone left and just chatted with a few people for a couple min
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.