Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MFF: Looking for LGBT+ Friendly Roomie

Home Forums Conventions Ride/Room Share for Midwest Fur Fest(MFF) MFF: Looking for LGBT+ Friendly Roomie

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hey! Looking for another roomie at the Aloft from Thursday, November 29 to Sunday, December 2. We are not jam packing the room so there is going to only be 4 people at most. Right now there are only 2 confirmed and 1 almost sure of rooming so we definitely need one more furry. Rate is $61 per night or about $180 for all nights.

Fursuiters welcome since there will not be a lot of people taking up space.

There will be two trans furries in this room so being trans-friendly is a MUST. There is one transman and one transwoman in this room. Correct pronouns and a safe environment is necessary for us so we need that ensured in our roommates.

Message me here first or you can also contact me on telegram @pyratesque

Thanks!
    Tavern

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

#53603 Quote
    Dear Tavern,

Greetings,

My name is Inflatable Zebra.  You probably met me at the Oval meets and Fur picnics.  I am looking for a place to stay during Midwest Furfest from Thursday to Sunday.  I will be arriving by car Thursday afternoon before the con starts, so I will need a place to park.

I would like to room with you at the Aloft.

I am a male.  You would probably consider me a grey muzzle.  I will be 60 years old when I get to the con.  I am a non-smoker—never had and I drink only very occasionally.  As far as I know I am not a heavy snorer.

I am a non-suiter but I will bring some camera equipment.  I won’t be bringing any big equipment, just a few cameras and a tripod.

I will be sharing the cost of the room equally with the other tenants of the room.  I probably will be bringing some snacks to share.

I am pretty much a laid back guy, not much into partying except what the convention offers.  I basically just need to room to sleep in and plug in a few batteries.

If I am staying with you I am willing to follow your bylaws and I am looking forward to staying with you.  My e-mail address is [email protected].  Thank you.

Inflatable Zebra

#53828 Quote
    Right now it looks like we have all the roommates we need. if anyone cancels or something comes up, I will make a new post. Thank you!

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.