Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Minnesota Furs Holiday party at the GPS Center

Home Forums Events Minnesota Furs Holiday party at the GPS Center

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Hey all, was a great time and loved meeting and chilling with everyone. Also, if anyone has any pics or vids with me in them, please feel free to contact me. All my contact info is under my FA under zenfox. Take care, all, and hope to hang out again!
    #9125 Quote
    Sadly I wasn't able to attend like I'd wanted to. At my work, they're trying the 'more with less' bullshit and cut down our staff, so nowadays we each have to do 2 to 3 peoples' worth of work. There was a heavy volume of work Friday and by the time I ended my shift at 6:30, I was too wore out to want to do anything but go home and rest. 🙁
    #9126 Quote
    Hey guys =D Im really glad I went, even after being as tired as I was. If you got pics of Banana, Id love to see them ^^ Either link, or post on FA with links, so I can see =3 I really did have a blast and it was great to meet up with friends (new and old!).

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.