Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Misc. Fursuit Supplies/Parts For Sale

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance For Free/For Barter/For Sale/Lost And Found Misc. Fursuit Supplies/Parts For Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hey there everyone I have a few items that im looking to rehome, first of which is a quadsuit that is in need of a little TLC. In its current condition i am hoping to get $200 for it which is what i paid for it. I just need it gone. I bought it as a project that I just dont have spare time to work on it.
    EDIT: (I forgot to put this here) the maker of the Quadsuit is Jinglan
    Sadaharu Quad Suit
    Here is a list of what is included and also what repairs that are needed:
    SADAHARU HEAD: Super cute, hollow, made from rigid construction foam. Fairly lightweight, and you can rest the base on your shoulders when your neck starts to get tired. Includes a full-head, women’s baseball helmet that is NOT INSTALLED. Hand-painted eyes, durable epoxy nose, airdry clay teeth, foamie gums, and a fleece tongue. Jaw is removeable/adjustable. *NOTE: Vision is extremely limited. Head needs modification from buyer, please see note below.

ARTICULATED STILTS: Constructed from PVC pipe with articulated joint that moves as you walk. It works quite well. Arms have a wooden handle inside for control and comfort. Simply slip your hands in or out if you need to use them. They are sturdy, but I would be hesitant to slam my full weight down on them – please use caution and common sense, and check for needed repairs each time before you put it on.

WHITE BODYSUIT: Without the head, this bodysuit can be used as a generic white quadruped – dogs, wolves, cats, or even a polar bear (would be a PERFECT Naga from Legend of Korra, for example). If you make separate heads, you can get a LOT of mileage and value out of this bodysuit.
    Bodysuit has removable padding, a back zipper, and detachable delrin-rod tail attached to a foam base. Fits up to 5’ 8” or shorter with the padding, up to 5’ 10” with some padding removed. The foam is constructed like a shell so there is plenty of room for a person 200+ lbs or for a cooling vest. The bodysuit is very large, so it could possibly fit larger, you just might see your ankles – but that is easily modified by adding more fur. Fur fabric used is MM Fox and the shorter pile MM fur, super high quality, thick, and soft.

FEET PAWS: Slipper-style, built onto sandals, unlined, can fit anywhere between 6-10 women (5-8 men), with some wiggle room.

Other notes: I am able to wear this costume for about 30-45 minutes before needing a break. Costume is easy to get in and out of through the back zipper with help from a handler (practice at home with your handler first). I’ve worn this costume about 3 times for a total of 2-3 hours. The suit has been completely washed and air-dried, though some of the foam is a bit dusty. For safety, it is recommended that you be in good physical condition, stay hydrated and cool, and ALWAYS have a handler when wearing a quadsuit. Buyer assumes all risk.

***IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:***

Sadaharu needs someone with experience building/repairing fursuits in order to be brought to his full potential. Basic sewing/construction techniques and tools are all you need. The bodysuit is wearable as-is, but the head needs a bit of work to be worn. I would prefer to do it myself, but I unfortunately don’t have the time while moving and need to get him out ASAP. I am HEAVILY discounting this suit to reflect this and hopefully make up for the time needed to have him repaired. PLEASE BID ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH BASIC FURSUIT CONSTRUCTION OR HANDY/WILLING TO LEARN IN ORDER TO REPAIR THIS SUIT.

REPAIRS NEEDED:
    – Helmet is included, but not installed. Need to be comfortable drilling/sanding foam. May need to purchase a new helmet that will fit you.
    – Vision is almost non-existent needs to be improved (either through mouth or with a small mounted camera/goggles set up – NOT INCLUDED)
    – Ventilation in head needs to be improved. There is a hole in the top of the head (covered with mesh + fur) and an opening in the mouth, but drilling more holes (in the nose, ears, or behind eyes) and installing fans (plenty of room for this) is highly recommended.
    – Attach fur to bottom of head to hide space between head/body (fur included, just needs to be attached)
    – Sew up holes around tail area
    – Attach bodysuit to foam permanently (if wanted – it’s currently held on to the “collar” with safety pins, which works just fine
    – Feetpaws are worn down but still useable, may need to consider remaking them
    – Any other minor modifications to make it fit you better, such as adding/shaving down foam (may not need any)
    – Any finishings you want to include, such as lining the head/body (optional)

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Juniper.
    #53439 Quote
    The Second item is an unfinished Horse/Pony fursuit head all its missing is fur on the ears.
    I am asking $50 for it as is again i dont have time to work on it
    Pony Fursuit Head

Maker is WolfieTheCorgie on FA
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/WolfieTheCorgi/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Juniper.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Juniper.
    #53443 Quote
    And Lastly I have a box of Faux Fur Scraps/smaller pieces mostly bright colors. And a couple larger sections of fur in natural colors( white, brown & black I think) the three larger pieces are about half a yard of fur. Im asking $25 for the lot but if there is something you dont want im willing to Negociate on the price
    #54469 Quote
    Just wondering if the quadsuit is still available. I’m willing and able to work out a plan to get it off your hands.
    #54478 Quote
    The quad is no longer in her possession, she handed it off already to someone else.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.