Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MN Fur Member stars in “Hair”

Home Forums Events MN Fur Member stars in “Hair”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello again everyone. My acting career is really going well, so here I am asking all of you to support a fellow fur in his acting career. The next show I'm starring in is the controversial rock musical of the 1960's, “Hair”.

A show about a tribe of hippies trying to stop the Vietnam War while still having fun with sex, drugs, and other things. The main character, Claude Bukowski, has been with the tribe for awhile but decides to try joining the military to fight in the Vietnam War. His friend, Burger, one of the leaders of the hippie tribe, tries to stop him from going off and getting himself killed.

Full of famous songs from the era such as “Aquarious”, “Let the Sunshine In”, “Easy To Be Hard”, “Good Morning Starshine”, & “Hair”. This fun event is sure to thrill and excite all.

WARNING: This play contains Strong Language, Drug References, Breif Violent Images, Sexual References, and Nudity. Not recommended for those under the age of 14. 

Where: MCTC Whitney Fine Arts Theater

1501 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403

When: Feubruary, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th All performances @ 7:00pm

February 9th @ 1:00pm

Cost: FREE, let me say that again, FREE, $0.00

(Note: Non perishable foods are asked to be brought for donation. This is not required.)

Hope to see you guys, and remember, this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#9413 Quote
    I'm nearby and have never seen that show. I will come check it out. ^^
    #9414 Quote
    Zepaw said:

I'm nearby and have never seen that show. I will come check it out. ^^

Sounds intriguing.  Are you solo singing at all?

#9416 Quote
    I was going to, but they cut that out. However, I do have some solo speaking parts such as a dictator principal, a police man, a drugged up hippie, a soldier fighting in Vietnam for the first time, and a Sgt.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#9417 Quote
    ThePoetryNinja said:

I was going to, but they cut that out. However, I do have some solo speaking parts such as a dictator principal, a police man, a drugged up hippie, a soldier fighting in Vietnam for the first time, and a Sgt.

tay

#9539 Quote
    Oh, and I would love to talk with you at the end of the performance you come to, just stick around and look for me. When you introduce yourself, say, you’re from MN Furs and your username. That way I won’t act like you’re a strange person.

Poetry is power.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.