Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MN Furs is Great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hi everyone! This is Rexxy, I found this site maybe a year ago and live in the Edina Area, MN Furs will hopefully help me find more friends (that are furries of course) And help me to break out of my shell! I’m looking forward to meeting more of you guys. Thanks for reading – Rexxy

Hit me up if you wanna hangout or something, my discord is Rexxy#4231

#56977 Quote
    Oh hey! I used to live in Richfield so I know Edina moderately. I’ll try and connect with you on Discord – although I don’t use it too often, I usually have it running anytime I’m home out of habit.

Fun For All and All For Fun

#56986 Quote
    Welcome!! I don’t know Edina very well, though it’s not that far from me.

I feel like everyone around me is talking about discord! I used to have one years ago. Maybe I should try to get into that account again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX