Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs 2018 Holiday Party ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there, your Events fox here. I hope that everyone had a great time and I also want to say that had a huge turnout tonight to the point where I may need to rent out the other attached room.Β  πŸ™‚

First off, I want to say thank you to all of our community members that came out to the Holiday Party this afternoon to make it a wonderful time.Β  Thankfully the threats of heavy snow has stayed clear so that nothing interrupted the party.

Next up I want to thank Snow for taking charge of the gift exchange and getting everything setup.Β  There were a few things on the spot needing to be setup and make work, but it was done successfully and that’s what counts.Β  It was great seeing everyone having fun when this was going on!

Next up, I want to Kellic for running sales of merchandise throughout the party.

Next I want to thank Deirdre and Twisted for helping run badge sales as well as badge printing.

Next I want to thank Kiguel for assisting with Furry Migration registrations

Next up I want to thank Yarrick, Mouring, and anyone else who assisted with the photography team for the group photo and the running of the photo shoot area.Β  Look forward to seeing some of the photos!

Next I want to thank Augie Doodle for stepping up to the plate and taking on many volunteer duties from pre-setup, trash pickup, pickup throughout the party, and tear down.

Lastly I want to thank anyone else who stepped in before, throughout, & after to assist in any volunteer duties.

I hope everyone makes it home safely and stay safe when the major snow storm moves in.

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#50622 Quote
    Thank you guys for hosting! Even if I had an anxiety attack because it being my first meet, looking back at it it was fun! Again thank you!

Don't touch me unless given permission...please.

#50623 Quote
    Thanks so much for putting on the party, I had a ton of fun and met with some awesome people!
    #50624 Quote

Thank you guys for hosting! Even if I had an anxiety attack because it being my first meet, looking back at it it was fun! Again thank you!

I am glad that you had a great time considering the anxiety…This can always be something that takes over when it’s your first time at an event and at one like this where this a lot of people.Β  I hope to see you at more events in the future!Β  πŸ™‚

Thanks so much for putting on the party, I had a ton of fun and met with some awesome people!

I am glad that you had fun and it was great saying hi to you when we ran into each other!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

#50625 Quote
    Thank you so much to you and everyone else who helped make the event happen πŸ˜€ It was my first fur meet as well, and it was awesome meeting many friendly and fun people. Here’s hoping next year’s holiday party goes just as great!!
    #50626 Quote
    Thank you for hosting this wonderful event, Drake. πŸ™‚ I knew it would have a great turnout and that just about everyone would have a great time there. Here’s to another successful year in the local community! ^^
    #50627 Quote
    That was my kinda party (minus the foot injury).Β  Thanks to everyone who participated in the gift exchange and thanks for patience when the app crashed =D

Drake, I oughta tell you.Β  I overheard someone at one point saying they were having more fun at the holiday party than they do at the bigger conventions.Β  Great success! </Borat>

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#50628 Quote

Thank you for hosting this wonderful event, Drake.Β  I knew it would have a great turnout and that just about everyone would have a great time there. Here’s to another successful year in the local community! ^^

I am glad that you had a wonderful time Renton!

Drake, I oughta tell you. I overheard someone at one point saying they were having more fun at the holiday party than they do at the bigger conventions. Great success!

Very exciting!Β  πŸ˜€

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50629 Quote
    I had so much fun! Thank you so so much for putting this event on, it is a great way to get out of the house and have fun and despite the crazy number of people everything was so smooth. I’ll be posting the pics tonight, not that I got that many because I was so busy having fun in suit! It was my first ever public suiting adventure and I had the most fun in ages! If you have pics of us or just me I’d love to see them!!! Can’t wait for the next event :3

The hardest part of the party is coming home and giving my fursuit a bath haha

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by mareebirb.
    #50632 Quote

I had so much fun! Thank you so so much for putting this event on, it is a great way to get out of the house and have fun and despite the crazy number of people everything was so smooth. I’ll be posting the pics tonight, not that I got that many because I was so busy having fun in suit! It was my first ever public suiting adventure and I had the most fun in ages! If you have pics of us or just me I’d love to see them!!!

I am glad that you had fun and that you had fun on your first fursuiting adventure.Β  I do have photos I took of you and plan to start working on my party photos throughout the week.Β  Later I will have a link to my Flickr gallery of the party.Β  πŸ™‚

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#50635 Quote
    Even though I could only stay for two hours, I had a lifetime of fun! It was great!

Equality, not superiority

#50636 Quote

Even though I could only stay for two hours, I had a lifetime of fun! It was great!

Glad you had fun Rascal !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.