Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs 2018 Holiday Party ~ The Photos –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there!  Below is a link to my Flickr gallery that will contain all of the photos I have sifted through and post-processed in LR.  Please feel free to repost if you in any and be sure to give me credit for any photo(s) posted.  🙂

For others who also took photos and have them posted, feel free to share your gallery links here too for all to see!

FLICKR GALLERY:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#50639 Quote
    I shared a few on my FB with your link. I had alot of fun, Thanks so much! ~Jaky
    #50648 Quote

I shared a few on my FB with your link. I had alot of fun, Thanks so much! ~Jaky

Awesome!

I have finished sifting through and editing my photos.  The link to my Flickr gallery is in my first post in this thread.  Once again, feel free to repost elsewhere in your social media realms.  Make sure to give me credit for any photo(s) posted.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#50676 Quote
    Do you happen to know when the fursuit photo shoot pictures will be up, or if they’re already up, where they’re posted??? Also thank you for sharing your wonderful pictured moments with us all~♡
    #50677 Quote

Do you happen to know when the fursuit photo shoot pictures will be up, or if they’re already up, where they’re posted??? Also thank you for sharing your wonderful pictured moments with us all

I will let someone from the photography team answer your inquiry.

Also, you are welcome!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#50678 Quote
    Hey all!  Here are some of the photos I took during the Holiday Party!  These photos do also have short video clips of the seconds around the photo as well.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3ncNIP0mqkiSRVcE2

If you do use these, please be sure to give credit!

Augie Doodle

Furry Migration Con Ops Staff (Wandering Host) - Fursuiter - MNFurs Volunteer

#50710 Quote
    Sorry for the wait, but here are my photos from the event.  Feel free to share/repost, just please credit my Flickr or Twitter, and PM me for requests of originals:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldeneyeuro/albums/72157665576191698

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Euro.

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.