Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs 2019 Holiday Party ~ THANK YOU –

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics MNFurs Holiday Party 2019 – MNFurs 2019 Holiday Party ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – THANK YOU! –

Hey there, mister Events fox here.  The party this afternoon and into the evening was a lot of fun and we had a huge turnout…Even more than the previous year.  I am also glad that we had it on a Saturday versus Sunday to allow for easier planning around everyone’s weekend schedules.

First off, I want to thank all of you in the MNFurs community who came out to the party.  You are what breathes life into these events and with that creates all of the great energy.  I sincerely hope all of you had a great time.  🙂

Secondly to you, the community, thank you for bringing in all of your delicious food items to share with everyone.  Also thank you for those who brought in beverages.

Next up I want to thank the volunteers who stepped in prior, during, and towards the end of the party…Everything from trash pickup to wiping down tables to running around cleaning up the floor.

Next up I want to thank Snow for running the gift exchange.  He has done this during the previous years at the party and he has put together an awesome system that works…Again, thank you!  Also sounded like people were having fun too as I heard laughter and cheers.

Next up I want to thank Deirdre, Wintermane, & Kiguel for handling badge donations and printouts as they manned that station for the whole duration.

Next up is Rico and I want to thank you for bringing in digital signage to advertise MNFurs and FM-related information.  I know you mentioned some technical difficulties at times, but you made it work and great job!

Next up I want to thank Yarrick, Mouring, Euro, & anyone else from the Photography Department who helped in taking photos at the shoot.  Also a big thanks for getting all of the suiters together for the big group photo.

Lastly, in case I am missing anything, thank you to anyone else who pitched in a helped out where help was needed for the party.

See you all at next year’s Holiday Party!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55106 Quote
    Doing something that is not complicated, electronic, or experimental isn’t exactly on brand for me so I’m glad people enjoy it. Though, maybe a bull horn next year. Think I’ll have lost my voice by morning lol.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.