Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs 2019 Holiday Party ~ Volunteering –

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics MNFurs Holiday Party 2019 – MNFurs 2019 Holiday Party ~ Volunteering –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Interested in volunteering prior, during, or after the party?  You are in luck, as I am always looking for assistance when it comes to big events like the holiday party.  Please see the list of volunteer opportunities below and if you are interested then awesome…Also, your volunteer efforts will go towards your 20 volunteer hours for the next round of MNFurs Elections!  😀

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:

– Pre-setup – Please arrive at 2:30

– trash pickup during

– Food/beverage table organization

– post-teardown

Interested in volunteering?  Please e-mail [email protected] and you will be on the list.  Thank you!

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#54886 Quote
    What time should the volunteers show for the pre – setup?

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#54890 Quote

What time should the volunteers show for the pre – setup?

Let’s set this to 2:30, will also update my initial post for this.

Thanks!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#55098 Quote
    I might be able to help set up
    #55099 Quote

I might be able to help set up

Okay cool, please arrive around 2:30.

Thanks Rascle!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#55100 Quote
    I’ll help with setup, too.
    #55101 Quote

I’ll help with setup, too.

Okay thank you Alex, please arrive around 2:30.  Between you and the others I will put you guys to work =p

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.