Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Community Forum Meeting – August 7, 2014

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times MNFurs Community Forum Meeting – August 7, 2014

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Coming in August is our recurring monthly community forum meeting.  This is always open for every community member.  Come out to learn more on what’s going on, voice concerns about something community-related, be informed of past and upcoming events, & hear of potential opportunities to help with MNFurs at a greater capacity.

For those of you that cannot attend, we will have an online presence via TinyChat.

All of the details are below for review.  Some details will be updated periodically as I wait for information to be added to the agenda.

WHAT:  MNFurs Community Forum Meeting

WHEN:  August 7, 2014

WHERE:  Bakers Square

ADDRESS:  3000 W 66th St, Richfield, MN

TIME FRAME:  7:00 – 9:00

MENU:  http://www.bakerssquare.com/menu/

PRICE RANGE:  $10-$15

WHO:  All community members

WHY:  Important discussions with opportunities

a) Introductions – Stand up and introduce yourself and tell us something true and untrue about yourself

– OLD BUSINESS –

1) Machine Shed alternate meet recap – Yarrick

2) 2014 Summer Picnic updates – Ridayah

– INTERMISSION –

10-15 minutes

– NEW BUSINESS –

1) Big Thrill Factory Outing – Norm & Drake

2) Next alternate meet location discussion – Yarrick

3) Next month meeting moderator discussion

4) Next month panelist discussion

– DEPT UPDATES –

1) Community updates – Yarrick

2) Events updates – Yarrick & Ringer

3) BoD updates – Any present board member

4) Web updates – Kurst

5) Convention updates – Kellic

– OPEN FLOOR –

b) Discussion + brainstorming – The future of the MNFurs website

– DISMISSAL –

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Updates, Updates, UPDATES =O
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Updating information
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Agenda updates
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Agenda updates

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24708 Quote
    To share with everyone, I have updated the location for the comm forum meeting.  We are having it at Bakers Square.

E-mails have been sent out to the board of directors and the Events Dept for agenda updates.

For those attending, if there is something you want to discuss, please let me know here or in a PM and I will certainly add it to the agenda.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#24714 Quote
    This is the first week I’ll be working first shift… I’ll see if I can make it.
    #24718 Quote
    Sounds good Kiguel, hope to see you there.

These meetings are a chance to voice and feedback, concerns, new ideas, etc…So if you think of anything, feel free !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24724 Quote
    Could you add for old business: Machine Shed Alternate meet Recap

And for new Business: Discussion of next alternate meet location (North or South Metro)

Thanks!

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#24727 Quote
    Done and done !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24867 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hello everyone…The Community Forum Meeting is this upcoming Thursday evening.

Please review all of the information in my initial post…Unless I get any new agenda updates, the one listed will be the final version.

Also, please ask questions if any arise.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24917 Quote
    – FINAL THREAD BUMP –

Hello again…This is the final bump to this thread.

Are there any other topics anyone needs added to the agenda?

If not, we have our finalized version that will be handed out tonight.

See everyone there !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24918 Quote
    If we don’t have a panel for this session can you add after “Open Floor” a longer discussion/brainstorming on the MNFurs web site future.

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#24921 Quote

If we don’t have a panel for this session can you add after “Open Floor” a longer discussion/brainstorming on the MNFurs web site future.

Will do, thank you Kurst!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.