Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Holiday Party 2017 ~ Food & Beverages –

Home Forums Events – MNFurs Holiday Party 2017 ~ Food & Beverages –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Hey there!  Here is the Food & Beverages thread so everyone can share what item(s) they are bringing to the party.  When community members post here I will update this thread and place food/beverage items in categories.  This will let everyone see what others are bringing.  😀

For food you can bring items like an entree (ex. Holiday ham), fruit/veggie plate, meat/cheese plate, snack items (ex. Chips/dip), & dessert items (ex. Apple pie).  Examples of the snacks items area include chips, crackers, etc.

Beverages range from water to soda to fruit punch.  Remember that alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed.

ENTREE ITEMS:  Chili, stromboli, Spicy sloppy joes, buffalo chicken strips, chicken curry + white rice, pulled pork bbq sandwiches, pulled pork

VEGGIE/FRUIT ITEMS:  Fruit/veggie platters, ramen noodle salad

SNACK ITEMS:  Chips + salsa, cheese + crckers, muffins

DESSERT ITEMS:  Pawpsicles, cookies, peppermint cookies, choco-chip cookies

BEVERAGES:  Sodas, bottled water, Gatorade

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#45683 Quote
    I will bring Pawpsicles (48x).  Will we have freezer space?  If not I’ll bring a cooler with ice packs.

Due to a back injury that I’ve been informed can take months to heal completely, I don’t think I’ll be able to do the rice balls.  Those require me to be on my footpaws for about 4 hours straight (have to work near a sink).

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#45684 Quote

Will we have freezer space? If not I’ll bring a cooler with ice packs.

As of right now no and I will have to talk to the MN Oval staff if we can have access.  I will get back to you on that and I am going to advise having a cooler as a backup too.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#45685 Quote
    The cooler’s no problem, I have the one I bought for the first picnic still.  It’s the ice packs, I’ll have to bug our Schwan’s guy to get some of their hyper ones.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#45686 Quote
    Thanks Snow!

I will update you with the final answer from staff on whether or not the freezer for storage is a go.

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45688 Quote
    I keep seeing these posts of get together, I was wondering what the age limit is?? Would be helpful if you were to clarify that.

~ YellowEars

#45689 Quote

I was wondering what the age limit is??

There is no age restrictions for the Holiday Party and open to all community members.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45690 Quote
    Huh, alright. How long is the event going for?

~ YellowEars

#45692 Quote

Huh, alright. How long is the event going for?

‘Till 6:00, please click the link below as it will have all the information you need.

CLICK HERE

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45697 Quote
    Hay Drake, Sine me up for my Stromboli, I normally make two, but I may make four this year since it normally disappears quick
    #45698 Quote
    if i can come i will be bringing some chilli but there is a good chance i wont be able to sadly but ill keep you guys updated
    #45703 Quote

Hay Drake, Sine me up for my Stromboli

Okay, thanks Lego!

if i can come i will be bringing some chilli

Perfect, thanks Kiba!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45712 Quote
    I plan on bringing a bunch of chips (most likely a pair each of nacho cheese and cool ranch Doritos). *nod*
    #45714 Quote

I plan on bringing a bunch of chips (most likely a pair each of nacho cheese and cool ranch Doritos). *nod*

Cool, thanks Arren!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#45755 Quote
    I could bring Ham roll-ups if that would work
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.