Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Holiday Party 2017

Home Forums Events MNFurs Holiday Party 2017

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    – ONE MORE WEEK –

Hey there!  The Holiday Party is next Sunday, please remember to review the party threads.  The link below has information on how to review all the party threads.  Let me know if there are any questions/concerns!

CLICK HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#46022 Quote
    I’m able to make it :3
    #46023 Quote
    New here. May be driving down from Madison. Met a couple people at MFF. Hoping to meet more from my hometown because Madison seems to be lacking.
    #46024 Quote

New here. May be driving down from Madison. Met a couple people at MFF. Hoping to meet more from my hometown because Madison seems to be lacking.

Ah very nice.  Travel safely and look forward to meeting and greeting!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#46031 Quote
    I’ll be there!! And bringing a friend too!!!
    #46032 Quote

I’ll be there!! And bringing a friend too!!!

Awesome, see you two there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46036 Quote
    It was nice to meet you all. I must admit it was a bit hard to be the new wolf in a sea of unknown faces, but the few people that I managed to talk to were very friendly. One suggestion on that note would be to have name tags so I could match online names to real faces.

Sorry for disappearing before the group photo, but somehow while arranging the food that I brought I pulled my lower back and it was getting really painful so now I am stuck in bed for a while resting up.

I hope everyone liked the 3D printed Chip figurines. Chip’s always been a favorite character of mine and never fails to cheer me up so I hope my chipmunk friend can do the same for you.

I will also say that once I got to hug a very friendly and fluffy reindeer and meet a cute pink husky, I realized that I found my home. So whoever you two were, thanks for making me feel welcome. *Wags tail*

Engineer by day, artist by night.

#46037 Quote
    It was great meeting you Singhcr, I can definitely tell you that the Chip figurines were a hit. We had several people fascinated by the 3D printed figurines while I was sitting at the merch table. Thank you for making them, and thank you for coming to the holiday party.
    #46041 Quote
    As another new member of the community i can say i had a great time at the party and met alot of great people it was really fun and i look forward to getting more involved with the community!
    #46047 Quote

It was great meeting you Singhcr, I can definitely tell you that the Chip figurines were a hit. We had several people fascinated by the 3D printed figurines while I was sitting at the merch table. Thank you for making them, and thank you for coming to the holiday party.

You are very welcome. It was great to meet you too! I had printed a bunch of these for a Rescue Rangers convention but left after the group rejected me when they found out I was gay.

I am very happy that I was not only able to give them to an appreciative audience, but also one who accepts me as I am. I was just another wolf with a fluffy tail. 🙂

Thank you for having me!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Tyrell.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Tyrell.

#46068 Quote

I hope everyone liked the 3D printed Chip figurines.

Thank you again Singhcr for making those and sharing them.  Those figurines were well made and as Jac said, a hit for the gift exchange!

~ Drake M.

As another new member of the community i can say i had a great time at the party and met alot of great people it was really fun and i look forward to getting more involved with the community!

I am glad that you had a wonderful time Comet!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46071 Quote

I hope everyone liked the 3D printed Chip figurines.

Thank you again Singhcr for making those and sharing them. Those figurines were well made and as Jac said, a hit for the gift exchange!

~ Drake M.

You’re welcome and thanks!

#49928 Quote

I should be able to go. I’ll update when I know for sure.

#49929 Quote

I should be able to go. I’ll update when I know for sure.

Hi Flux!

This is an old thread and was for last year’s Holiday Party.  I am in the works of planning one to kick off 2018 so stay tuned!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.