Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs in the 2016 Saint Paul Winter Carnival Parade

Home Forums Events MNFurs in the 2016 Saint Paul Winter Carnival Parade

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Are there designated meeting points at the start and end of the route?

Yes! Here’s the route map. The lineup happens near “A”, in numerical order. Our group is #58 out of ~85 or so. Once we reach the end of the parade, we’ll continue to walk toward Kellogg Blvd where we’ll have transport arranged.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Ringer.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Kurst Hyperyote.
    #37480 Quote
    To add on to Ringer’s announcements on everything, I have one to add as well…

I am doing staff photography with Euro and Kehmet during our duration in the parade.  Euro and Kehmet will be on the side lines walking through the crowds taking photos and I will be with our group in the line taking photos.  If there are any questions or if there any specific shots wanting to be discussed and/or setup before or after the parade, please let one of us know.

For anyone marching in the parade as a handler, please leave your cameras in our changing room.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#37482 Quote
    I’ll be taking photos on the sidelines as well, as will Yarrick I believe. Though I’m not sure if I’m going to try moving through the crowd, I may just stay in one spot.
    #37487 Quote

I’ll be taking photos on the sidelines as well, as will Yarrick I believe.

Okay cool, thanks for letting me know that you will be assisting too, I was just told it was me and Euro.  See you two tomorrow and we can discuss plans further.  🙂

I was also conversing with Yarrick earlier and he will not be there tomorrow as he has other endeavors.

I also edited my last post.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#37489 Quote
    A bit late in replying, thought I’d check in to see the details before I head there tomorrow.  One question I do have is what time does the parade go until?

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#37490 Quote
    Around 4:00 or later depending on shuttles back and forth when we reach our end destination.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#37491 Quote
    – WAIVER FORMS –

I will have extra waiver forms with me at the parade for those that show up that have forgotten to bring theirs or have not yet filled one out.  As a reminder, a waiver form needs to be filled out to march in the parade.  As another reminder, for those that have filled one out already, remember to hand it in when you show up.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#37492 Quote
    Just a quick reminder – if it’s like last year they will be shutting down the streets around meet up area at the school. So get there early!

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#37493 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  Thank you to everyone who came out in the parade in suit as well as assist as a handler in the parade.  Everyone in suit got a lot of waves and smiles from many people as well as kids.

I want to thank Ringer and Legonnare as well as everyone else behind the scenes for their assistance with logistics in the parade.  I also want to thank Euro & Kehmet for assisting with photography as he roamed the crowds and kept up.  I also want to thank Buckeye, Legonnare, and anyone else who helped shuttle us back to the school at the end of the parade.

Thanks again!  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#37497 Quote
    Just general thanks for everyone involved and being part of the parade. It’s always great to put a good foot forward to the community to see us active and helping them put a smile on their face on a gloomy day like that!

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#37509 Quote
    Hey!  I found some footage with us in it!

YOUTUBE LINK:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#37521 Quote
    Okies, I only got a few pictures from the parade- followed everyone about halfway before I headed back.  As always, feel free to repost and share, please credit me, and PM me if you want originals:

Winter Carnival Parade-069

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#37559 Quote
    SPNN has posted up the official Winter Carnival Grande Day Parade video.  You can view it at http://youtu.be/ZHJy-0cBqIo

Our group can be seen 1:11:00 into the video.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Augie Doodle.

Augie Doodle

Furry Migration Con Ops Staff (Wandering Host) - Fursuiter - MNFurs Volunteer

#37601 Quote
    They look great, thanks again Euro!  🙂

LINK TO MY FLICKR:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#37603 Quote
    I only got a few pictures, as I stayed in one spot in the audience to watch the whole parade, instead of following the group

They’re here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157661948623614

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.