Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs June Community Bowling

Home Forums Events MNFurs June Community Bowling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, it’s that time again for another fun round of community bowling. Come and join your fuzzy friends for some rounds of unlimited bowling. We will be back at the Super Bowl in Ramsey so plan your travel routes accordingly. Remember that they also have a Pub with great food and drinks.

Date: June 10th, 2017

Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am

Location: Super Bowl – 6720 Riverdale Dr NW, Ramsey, MN 55303

Cost: $12.99 + tax for unlimited bowling (shoes are included)

Food: $3.79 – &17.99 – Super Bowl Pub

RSVP?: Yes

Fursuit Friendly?: Yes, feel free to bring your partial or full fursuits!

Notes: We have the Viking room for changing and tote storage and 4-5 lanes by our room.  Unlimited bowling pricing is now $12.99 versus $12.00.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by MNFursStaff. Reason: Fixed the RSVP system
    #48330 Quote
    Hot Diggity! I can finally make it to a bowling meet!

RSVP: Snowjay (I don’t see a button to confirm) EDIT: I see it fixed!

#48334 Quote
    Dang it; I’ll actually be around for this one, but I have grad parties I have to attend…
    #48335 Quote

RSVP: Snowjay (I don’t see a button to confirm)

That should be fixed very soon!

EDIT:  Fixed now!  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48371 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

As a friendly reminder, community bowling is in 2 days!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#48387 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Bowling is tonight, see everyone there!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48389 Quote
    I’m thinking of going and bringing my fursuit but I don’t know any of you yet. D :
    #48390 Quote

I’m thinking of going and bringing my fursuit but I don’t know any of you yet. D :

I don’t have a fursuit and I’ve only made it to 3 events, so I really don’t know anyone yet either.

Hey, we can be “we don’t know people” buddies for this! How about it? 🙂

My first event was going to the fall picnic, alone, knowing nobody, and I found it very easy to approach others and say I’m new to the group. The folks who are regulars or going in groups have all proven to be friendly in my experiences so far.

#48391 Quote

I don’t have a fursuit and I’ve only made it to 3 events, so I really don’t know anyone yet either. Hey, we can be “we don’t know people” buddies for this! How about it? My first event was going to the fall picnic, alone, knowing nobody, and I found it very easy to approach others and say I’m new to the group. The folks who are regulars or going in groups have all proven to be friendly in my experiences so far.

That would be great, I would appreciate that. I’m afraid it has been too long of a time since I’ve come to a social gathering in general. I’ll probably be outside my fursuit for the first little while and jump into it a later into the night.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Vi Jackal.
    #48393 Quote
    Aww, just found the site today and realized this alley is only a few miles from my house!  I’ll have to join in the next event 🙂
    #48395 Quote
    – THANK YOU! –

Hey there!  Thank you to everyone who came out to community bowling last night.  Had a decent turnout, staff was having fun with us that night as it got later, & everyone was having fun!

I apologize for not doing a group photo last night as we did not have a high number of suiters…I just let everyone do their own thing that night.  Also, thank you to any active photographer running around taking photos.

See everyone next month in Apple Valley as we will be at a brand new bowling venue!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48483 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS –

Below is a link to my Flickr gallery for the photos I took from bowling.  I didn’t take much, but I am still showing these to everyone.  🙂

FLICKR GALLERY:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48493 Quote

– THE PHOTOS – Below is a link to my Flickr gallery for the photos I took from bowling. I didn’t take much, but I am still showing these to everyone. FLICKR GALLERY: RIGHT HERE ~ Drake M.

Awesome. I had hoped to find some pictures of that night. I hadn’t had many good pictures of my fursuit yet.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Vi Jackal.
    #48502 Quote
    Oh, hey, I forgot to post my photo album here

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2F2nWB

#48503 Quote
    Thanks for sharing Kehmet!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.