Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs March Community Bowling

Home Forums Events MNFurs March Community Bowling

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Community bowling is tonight.  Let me know if there any questions/concerns before tonight.  You can also find me during bowling if anything comes up.  Most of you know who I am but for those who do not, just ask for Drake.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47372 Quote
    Should i bring cash or will i be okay just using my card?
    #47376 Quote
    Is there anyone willing to carpool me from Minneapolis? I will be able to provide gas money.

"You decide the outcome of your success"

#47381 Quote
    I’ll be able to make it tonight! Got my work schedule changed today.

Music makes the world go around!

#47382 Quote

Should i bring cash or will i be okay just using my card?

Either or in all honesty.

I’ll be able to make it tonight! Got my work schedule changed today.

Awesome, see you there Kenzo!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#47384 Quote

Is there anyone willing to carpool me from Minneapolis? I will be able to provide gas money.

I’m headed there from South Saint Paul so I’m passing by Minneapolis.  Let me know if you want me to come by and get you.  I’ll be on the chat until I leave about 8pm.

#47388 Quote
    I plan to arrive about 20-30 minutes early.  You will find me wandering around outside the Viking Room by the arcade and front desk to pay or in the Pub on the other end of the venue.

Everyone travel safely to the Super Bowl.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47390 Quote
    Welp, unless I can get a ride to it from Dinkytown in the next half hour or so, I probably won’t be going.
    #47403 Quote
    – THANK YOU! –

Hi there!  Thanks to everyone who came out to bowling tonight.  We had a lot of new faces tonight and I was able to speak to some of you before 9:00 hit.  We got all of our lanes filled with bowlers and many fuzzies running around in suit.

I also want to thank our photographers for running around and actively taking photos!

I hope that everyone travels home safely and see you all next time!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47405 Quote
    Thank you for the great event!  It was loads of fun!
    #47408 Quote

Thank you for the great event! It was loads of fun!

No problem!  You looked like you were having a really good time and I’m glad.  I got a few photos of you too.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47411 Quote
    If anyone found any black hand paws with pink padding and claws, they’re probably mine
    #47413 Quote

If anyone found any black hand paws with pink padding and claws, they’re probably mine

Before I left I did a quick look around our changing room and did not spot anything…Did not find anything except for some clothing items in one of the lanes which I believed were grabbed later.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47420 Quote

I also looked in my car and didn’t see them.  🙁  Hope you’re able to find ’em.

#47439 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS! –

Done with my bowling photos.  The link is below for everyone to view!  😀

CLICK HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.