Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs May Community Bowling

Home Forums Events MNFurs May Community Bowling

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Uni will be attending as well of course. 🙂

Awesome!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#40987 Quote

Spoof and I will be attending

#40989 Quote

Spoof and I will be attending

Cool, thanks for the update Moose!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#41008 Quote
    My mate Midnatt and I want to attend the bowling meet as it will be our FIRST one! We plan on wearing just our tails :3
    #41014 Quote

My mate Midnatt and I want to attend the bowling meet as it will be our FIRST one! We plan on wearing just our tails :3

Sounds good, see you two there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41041 Quote
    – HEY! –

Hey guys!  Community Bowling is tomorrow night.  Please remember to review the details in the initial post on page 1 as well as my post afterwards.

Community Member Augie Doodle will also be asking people to sign-in.  Reason behind this is so I can get some real numbers on our attendance for bowling and future planning.

Post here with any further questions/concerns.

See everyone there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41048 Quote
    – HEY! –

Aah!  Bowling is tonight!  Aww yeah!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41066 Quote
    So it looks like I’ll be going, tho sans fursuit, as I don’t have one. Must admit that while I’m nervous about meeting so many fellow furs, I’m also looking forward to it. Won’t be just me as my friend/ride will be with me.
    #41067 Quote
    Hey all, I’ll be in the Twins Room for the event sign in, look for the one with the blue and white mouse ears!

Augie Doodle

Furry Migration Con Ops Staff (Wandering Host) - Fursuiter - MNFurs Volunteer

#41079 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  Thank you to everyone who came out to bowling to make it a fun time.  I hope that everyone made it home safely afterwards.

Thank you Augie Doodle for getting community members to sign in.  I have a good set of numbers for future reservations.

Thank you Yarrick, Euro, Kehmet, for actively keeping up with photography.  Thanks to Makalu as well for coming in later to help with photography.

See everyone next month!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41106 Quote
    – PHOTOS PHOTOS –

Here is the link to my photos, just click below!  🙂

Feel free to repost on your FA or other social media websites.  Please make sure to give me credit for any photo(s) posted!

CLICK HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41209 Quote
    A bit delayed, but finally got my pictures edited and uploaded onto my Flickr:

Pictures here

As always, please feel free to share/repost, and PM me for originals.  Enjoy!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.