Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Meet & Greet –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – MNFurs Meet & Greet –

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Hey there, your Events fox with some exciting news.  As a reminder, the next Oval fur meet is this month on the 26th.  We are doing something new with these fur meets that we have not been able to do formally at our regional Perkins meets.  We will be hosting an MNFurs Meet & Greet for the first hour or so.  The purpose of this is to provide an avenue for our new community members to be given information about MNFurs.  This includes an introductory printout with information on our mission, proper department contacts for questions/concerns, types of events, and other topics.  This is also an opportunity for new community members to introduce themselves, share what brought you to our community, etc.  It’s here where we want to get to know our new members and provide you with some direction.  🙂

These will happen at each fur meet at the Oval and we will have an area setup with proper signage.  These will be led by myself, my co-head, or both of us.  If we are both unavailable we will appoint a member of our board of directors to oversee this.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47354 Quote
    That’s a wonderful idea! I must admit it was rather intimidating coming to a meet as a total newbie last time and this would be very helpful for me next time 🙂

Engineer by day, artist by night.

#47357 Quote
    Yeah you are not the only person to share this.  I’ve had other community members talk to me about this as far as people they can talk to at the regional meets.

My goal is to have these Meet & Greet sessions be a good opportunity to provide new members with a base starting point.  Board member Aerak will be running it for this month as I will be on vacation the last half of this month.

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#47649 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Tomorrow is the next big Oval fur meet at the Guidant John Rose MN Oval in Roseville.  With this we will be hosting our first MNFurs meet & greet for any new community members attending.  This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself and learn more about our great community including the history of us as well as information on events and goals/mission.  We are looking forward to getting to know you and get you started in this great and growing community!

We will have a spot setup in our reserved room with proper signage on where to go.  We will also have handouts for you to take with you.  I am out on vacation so our first meet & greet will be ran by Aerak who is one of the board of directors with MNFurs.

For any further questions/concerns, please e-mail [email protected]

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47650 Quote

– HELLO EVERYONE! – I am out on vacation so our first meet & greet will be ran by Aerak who is one of the board of directors with MNFurs. For any further questions/concerns, please e-mail [email protected] Thank you! ~ Drake M.

I’m super excited to be helping out with this! Our new member meet and greet will be from 3pm to 4pm. As you come into the room, if you keep walking in an almost straight line, we will have an area set up by the window. Come stop by and say hello! As Drake mentioned, we’ll have some handouts with basic information, and we’ll be able to get you introduced to each other and some of the members of our community! =)

#47664 Quote
    – HAVE FUN –

Hey there!  I hope that everyone has fun this afternoon and into the evening at the Oval fur meet.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47887 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  The next Oval fur meet is this Sunday and we look forward to seeing all of you there.  Like last month’s fur meet, I will have an area setup for our next Meet & Greet.  For any new community members that attend, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.  We will also have some handouts for you to take that explain more about what MNFurs is and who to talk to if questions/concerns arise.

Also as a reminder, the Oval fur meets are potluck-friendly so feel free to bring in a food/beverage item to share with everyone.  It’s also fursuit-friendly so feel free to bring your partial or full fursuits along to romp around in.  You can also bring in photography/videography equipment and setup somewhere in our reserved room, do artwork, card/tabletop gaming, and much more.  Please remember to e-mail [email protected] with further questions on these fur meets.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47888 Quote
    Planning to be there! 🙂
    #47889 Quote
    I read on the calendar that this is on April 23rd. Has the date been changed?

NEVER MIND!!! XD

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by X.
    #47902 Quote

Planning to be there!

Awesome, see you there!

I read on the calendar that this is on April 23rd. Has the date been changed? NEVER MIND!!! XD

April 23 has been the set date for a while now.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.