Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Mnfurs member in Urinetown the Musical

Home Forums Events Mnfurs member in Urinetown the Musical

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

That’s right. This guy is going to be in the 3 tony award winning musical, “Urinetown” the musical. And no, that is not a typo. It’s a comedy about a town plagued by a drought and the only way people can relieve themselves is by using the public toilets that cost a fee. If they try to go elsewhere, like the bushes, police will take them to the mysterious place known as Urinetown. Again, this is a comedy.

We parody many famous musicals, break the 4th wall, and we even have a furry dance number in the first act called “Don’t Be The Bunny”.

Showtimes: Feb. 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th all at 7pm with a 1pm matinee on Feb. 18th

1424 Yale Place in Minneapolis, MN

Admission: FREE (Non perishable food items are encouraged, but not required, at the the donation bin in front of the theater.)

Rated PG

I will be playing the parts of Jacob Rosenbloom and other various roles. So don’t be a bunny, & come to Urinetown. You won’t be disappointed.

P.S. Be sure to come early due to parking.

P.S.S. Make sure to use the bathroom before the show.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#46935 Quote
    Awesome! I’d love to see it again, but I don’t think it will work out for me. Just wanted to recommend this to others c:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.