Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs New Year’s Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle’s

Home Forums Events MNFurs New Year’s Fursuit Bowling at Tuttle’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    The holidays are over with and the new year is standing by. What New Year’s resolutions have you made to kick off 2016? I do know that one of those resolutions is to go bowling on a Friday night!

Join us indoors again for a fun-filled evening of fursuit bowling at Tuttle’s in Hopkins. Socialize, bowl, flail your arms in excitement, & enjoy good food and drinks at Tuttle’s built-in restaurant.

Date: Friday January 1, 2016

Time: 7pm – 12am

Food: $4.99 – $16.99 – built-in restaurant

Cost: $13.99 per person for bowling for 2 hours

Fursuit Friendly?: Yes, please feel free to bring your partial or full fursuits. It is not a requirement though to bowl

Notes: Like previous nights at Tuttle’s, Drake will be conversing with whoever is in charge of bowling prices. With our large group they have been willing to put a one-cost rate for each person for unlimited bowling. Once Drake know this on the night of, Drake will have it posted in our thread.

Again you don’t need to bowl or have a fursuit to join in the fun. This is for everyone!

#36347 Quote
    – HEY EVERYONE –

You heard it, the next round of bowling will be here in a month.  I was able to get a reservation in back at Tuttle’s on New Years.  This will be a fun way to kick off that new year.

Most of the information is already highlighted in the post above, so here is the rest of it.

Details below!

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  RIGHT HERE

LANES RESERVED:  6

ADDITIONAL BOWLING PRICING:  RIGHT HERE

DINING MENU:  RIGHT HERE

GROUP PHOTO:  8:00 – will be finding all suiters beforehand as a reminder about it

FURSUIT CHANGING & STORAGE:  VIP Room

WHO:  YOU A-HA-HA!

WHY:  Bowling, fursuiting, socializing, etc…

RSVP?:  YES – Per venue’s request

RSVP LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Kehmet, Axel (T), Skuggi, Alcatraz (T), RedFlare (T), Tempo, Sauce (T), SpitFire (T), Zaos, Vintage (T), Augie Doodle, Shadowquine, Twensy (T), Nic Wiesjhan (T), Sike, Ridayah (T), Euro, Buckeye, Makalu, Styrax (T), Angus Cormac (T), Renton Whitetail (T), Lego Fox (T), Jack, John Wolfe, Further, Daemon DaDemon, Stopthat, + many more…

Hope to see many of you there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#36585 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hey there!  We are almost to the mark of being 2 weeks out from this.  🙂

Let me know if any questions arise!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#36586 Quote
    I’m so  excited fur this! It’s also the same as my birthday so I won’t have to just be a couch potato fur my birthday 😀
    #36587 Quote

I’m so excited fur this! It’s also the same as my birthday so I won’t have to just be a couch potato fur my birthday

Oh cool, well that time is almost here so happy pre-birthday Tempo!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36589 Quote
    Thanks! 😀
    #36838 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hey there!  We are four days away from more bowling fun.  🙂

Please remember to ask questions here if any arise.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36839 Quote
    – BOWLING PRICING UPDATE –

Hello everyone, I have an update on bowling prices for our group Friday night.

PRICE PER PERSON:  $13.99 (2-hours per game) –> DETAILS UPDATED IN THE INITIAL POST AT THE START OF THIS THREAD

After conversing with the manager, this is the deal he worked out with me.  I plan to do more face-to-face conversing with because in the past they let us do a 1-time payment that let us do unlimited bowling for the entire duration of the time we are there.  If there are anymore changes, I will let everyone know!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36904 Quote
    – FINAL UPDATES –

Hey there!  The bowling fun is tomorrow night and with that I have some final reminders below!

– $13.99 for 2 hours of bowling then you will need to buy another round –>  I am going to converse with the person I spoke to in person tomorrow to see if this can be changed for the entire duration of our reserved time frame

– Group photo at 8:00

– VIP room for changing and tote storage only

– Remember to have fun!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36908 Quote
    Might  be there :3

I hope i can make  it .

#36917 Quote
    Would there be someone who would be able to give a ride there if its not too difficult?
    #36924 Quote
    Darn I wish I could make it, it’s like down the road from my work about 20 min or so.

Arkus A. Mouse

#36938 Quote
    I MIGHT be able to make it if I get off work early but they then it might be around 8 or even 9 PM.

Arkus A. Mouse

#36944 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  I want to say thank you to everyone who came out to bowling last night.  There was an awesome turnout and it looked like everyone was having a blast whether it was bowling, hanging out, or lounging in the Tutte’s Restaurant.

I also want to thank Kehmet, Euro, Makalu, & anyone who was actively doing photography.  Look forward to seeing all of the fun photos taken.

See everyone next month where we will be back at the Super Bowl in Ramsey!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#36991 Quote
    Finally finished my photos, here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157662484633019/with/24183052895/

Not really a fan of how my group shots turned out, since I was really fairly close with a really wide lens, there’s some really exaggerated perspective

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.