Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs September Community Bowling

Home Forums Events MNFurs September Community Bowling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone!  As the fall temperatures start to slowly move in, we might want to be indoors more with something to do.  Well you are in luck as it’s time for another fun around of community bowling.

We are revisiting an old venue and that is Tuttle’s Bowl in Hopkins which is very close to the West Metro Fur Meets.  Come on down and play some rounds of bowling with us, laugh, socialize, and eat some good food at their restaurant!

We also want to point out that for each game attendees will be responsible as it’s NOT unlimited bowling.  Open bowling pricing is listed below.  Lastly, we do not have their party room for storage and changing so please keep totes and any other personal belongings by the tables above the bowling floor area.

Date: September 16, 2017

Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am

Location: Tuttle’s Bowl – 107 Shady Oak Rd, Hopkins, MN 55343

Cost: $4.25 + tax per game → Shoe rental is $3.50

Food: $3.49 – $18.99

RSVP?: Yes

Fursuit Friendly?: Yes, feel free to bring your partial or full fursuits

Notes: A few lanes will be held for us!

#49353 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

I look forward to seeing many of you there as we visit Tuttle’s Bowling again as we have not been here in a while.  Below are some additional links with more information from restaurant prices to open bowling.

Another important note, we do not have their party room so for those bringing fursuits, please store totes in and around the tables/high tops/counters/ off the main bowling floor.

LUNCH/DINNER MENU:  RIGHT HERE

OPEN BOWLING INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

Please post here with additional questions/concerns!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#49362 Quote
    Trying to crawl out of my cave of hermitage (also known as living a working class dog).  Have been inactive for to long.  Need to try and live again.
    #49364 Quote

Trying to crawl out of my cave of hermitage (also known as living a working class dog). Have been inactive for to long. Need to try and live again.

Cool, hope to see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#49397 Quote
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there!  Community Bowling is tonight, hope to see a lot of you there.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#49398 Quote
    Does anyone want to get some coffee at caribou before bowling? I’ll be there around 6pm.
    #49400 Quote
    – THANK YOU! –

Hey there!  Big thanks to everyone who came out last night to make it a successful at Tuttle’s.  I spoke to some of you there and am very happy that you all had a great time.  It was great that staff let us have the party room last minute with a special unlimited bowling price.  😀

I also want to thank anyone actively taking photography.  Look forward to seeing what moments you captured.  I was taking photos too and will have those posted sometime throughout the upcoming week.

See everyone at the next round of bowling which will probably be back in November back at the Super Bowl in Ramsey or Apple Place Bowl in Apple Valley…Or at another venue I am looking at in Lakeville.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#49401 Quote
    I wish I could have gone, but I had to work that day. (Annoyingly, it was only a 2.5 hour shift too, so it’s not like I got that much from it.) Is there a pattern to which Saturdays these are on so I can request off ahead of time?
    #49404 Quote

Is there a pattern to which Saturdays these are on so I can request off ahead of time?

No, there is no pattern to which Saturday is chosen in a month.  All I can say for now is that the next one will be November sometime.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#49430 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS –

I only took a small batch of photos.  My Flickr gallery link is below and feel free to repost if you are in any photos.  Please make sure to give me credit for any photo(s) reposted.  🙂

GALLERY LINK:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.