Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs volunteers at Forever Grace Thrift Store

Home Forums Events MNFurs volunteers at Forever Grace Thrift Store

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posting this on behalf of Aerak.

Hello MNFurs community!  Aerak has been talking with the Forever Grace Thrift Store and they are letting us be involved with their Thanksgiving event.  All of the proceeds will go towards others fighting and coping with drug/alcohol addictions.  For those that can come to this event, it will be a fun and rewarding experience.

We have the volunteers we need to run this event.  Thanks for those who have taken the initiative to help out.  MNFurs also welcomes its members to shop at Grace Thrift during this event and say hello, however this is not intended as a social gathering event.

I will be there for the entire six hours as the handler and help in making sure everything else goes  smoothly.

I am sure this will be tough for some to take personal time for since it’s on Thanksgiving weekend and many will be out of the metro, but for those that can attend it will be greatly appreciated.

We also understand that this is on a night of a bi-week meet.  Whoever suits during the last couple of hours before the event ends, will have to be a tad late for the meet.

If you are interested please respond to this thread or send me a PM and I will send you the address and any other information.  For those that can attend I will have sign-in sheets for your volunteer hours to go towards your 20.  Also feel free to ask questions!

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#8724 Quote
    As an FYI, I plan on working at Grace Thrift Store on Fri/Sat helping out other family that is working there. If I’m needed as a handler I can swap over if need be.
    #8725 Quote
    Oh man!  I wish I could do this!!!  If I wasn't going down to Missouri I'd be all over this T.T
    #8727 Quote
    Thank you Mouring!

I will keep that in mind if I get tired throughout that afternoon.

See you then!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#8747 Quote
    Just to give an update…

Lego Fox has committed to volunteer.

Lego also informed that he can change time slots if he needs to work around someone else who has a more strict schedule.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#8771 Quote
    A change has been made to the first post containing the event information.

Feel free to stop by, shop, and say hello. Remember, all proceeds are helping out a greater cause. =)

Forever Grace Thrift Shop
    12580 Johnson Memorial Drive
    Shakopee, MN 55379

~ DrakeM.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#8778 Quote
    DrakeM said:

A change has been made to the first post containing the event information. (under notice 2).

Feel free to stop by, shop, and say hello. Remember, all proceeds are helping out a greater cause. =)

I don't see any “notice 2”

#8780 Quote
    YouPepper said:

DrakeM said:

A change has been made to the first post containing the event information. (under notice 2).

I don't see any “notice 2”

You're right. I assume he means the update that volunteers have been found. 🙂

#8788 Quote
    YouPepper said:

DrakeM said:

I don’t see any “notice 2”

Yes, we have all the volunteers we need now =)

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#8793 Quote
    An FYI.. I may not be down helping at Forever Grace (in general terms).. I was hit with something that is just sitting in my upper throat/chest begging me to cough my lungs out. Which makes me a very grumpy puma.
    #8794 Quote
    Get better soon buddy !

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#8796 Quote
    Failed at reading nvrmnd lol…
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.