Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Monthly Bowling ~ The Plan –

Home Forums Events – Monthly Bowling ~ The Plan –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – MONTHLY BOWLING PLAN –

Hey there, your Events fox here again to talk more about community bowling.  After doing some more thinking on this after receiving lots of feedback on previous bowling thread and in my social media realms, I have a plan I want to put into motion.

– PART 1 –

The first part of this is the kick off in March.  I am going to be planning for Saturday March 23 to do an evening of unlimited bowling at the Super Bowl in Ramsey.  Coming soon will be announcement and an official thread for it.  Instead of setting each one up per month, I want to extend a paw and see if any of you, the community, wants to assist.

– PART 2 –

After March community bowling I will put out a new thread or respond to the current one and inquire who is interested in running the one next month.  When I have someone or two I will be available to assist you along the way with questions and offer input on what you want to do with the next one.  This leads to some fun documentation I have written for all of you.

– PART 3 –

Below is a link to a shared PDF document I have on this very topic.  This is a planning and hosting 101 document and is focused on community bowling.  I have written this for our community and I want it to be a useful tool for the next community member(s) that want to step up to the plate and run one.  Please read it over and print out a copy and make it your own…Make notes, rephrase how I wrote so you can understand, make it easy for you, make it yours.  This tool is for you!   🙂

DOCUMENTATION:  RIGHT HERE

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.  I look forward to working with some of you in future bowling events and am excited to see who wants to assist.  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55553 Quote
    Aye, thanks for the documentation. My friend has been thinking of hosting an event, and this could help him lot.
    • Name: Dragon
    • Species: Dragon
    • Sex: Dragon
    • Size: Dragon
    • Weight: Dragon
    • Height: Dragon
    • Identity: Dragon
    • Orientation: Dragon
    • Hobby: Being a dragon
    #55591 Quote

Aye, thanks for the documentation. My friend has been thinking of hosting an event, and this could help him lot.

You are welcome, let me know if your friend has any questions.   🙂

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#55756 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, Events fox here!  About a month ago I created this thread and in my initial post I put a link that brings you to my Planning & Hosting 101 guide for community bowling.  This documentation is now live on the forums and can be accessed in the top menu area.

Hover your cursor over Calendar & Events and under Event Calendar is a clickable link named How to Run an Event.  When you click on that you are brought to another page with a handy guide link.  From there you can review it and/or print it off to keep.

This will be the first of many documents I will write up and have on the forums for the community!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.