Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Movie Night at my place (Canceled)

Home Forums Events Movie Night at my place (Canceled)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    *Because both of my parents are out of town I was thinking of hosting a movie night at my house

I’m still planing things out as quickly as I can, If you’d like to help best way to reach me is to my Telegram @argoseven or my skype ‘kakuzu12110’ *

!!!! Please bring movies! We’ll vote on which to watch or something like that.

Where?: at my house located by ‘Lord of Life Church’ (Message me from Skype or telegram for full address)

When?: Thursday 1/12/17 ,I’d say about 4 PM

What to bring!: Candy, beverages and food that doesn’t require the use of a stove, microwave and or oven

What not to bring!: Illegal stuff (Self explanatory) Alcohol, No Furstuits please! (I’m sorry If my brother sees us I don’t want him to know ;-;)

if I’m missing anything please let me know ^.^

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Arkus.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Jac. Reason: Personal addresses may not be posted in the forums. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns

Arkus A. Mouse

#46084 Quote
    What movie were you thinking
    #46094 Quote
    No Idea, i was thinking of people bringing their own movies and we vote for it

Arkus A. Mouse

#46106 Quote
    I added a RSVP so it can help me plan better

Arkus A. Mouse

#46126 Quote
    For those coming, the driveway and sidewalk to our front door may be icy, while i did salt it it still may be icy in some areas, be warned!

Arkus A. Mouse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.