Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Moving Sale – Lots of stuff to get rid of

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance For Free/For Barter/For Sale/Lost And Found Moving Sale – Lots of stuff to get rid of

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hey all,

So I’ll be moving to Western WI in the next few months (still going to be close enough to go to Twin Cities Events); but I have stuff; lots and lots of stuff and not all can come with me. Also I’m taking a hit on finances for doing so- therefore money is a lot more important then lots of stuff I’d rather not have to move. There’s a pretty good range of things to get rid of so I’ll make a list and edit/add stuff to this list as I find them. Here’s a start:

-Nintendo 64 Console and a good amount of games including some rare titles like Conkers Bad Fur Day, Zelda Oceanera of time and 007 Goldeneye. It has the expansion module and 4 controllers. 15 games in all: $200 OBO
    -Nintendo Gamecube with controller, 11 games including Zelda Twilight Princess and Animal crossing: $150 OBO
    -Dreamcast controller with generic mem card, fishing controller, Games: Sega Marine Fishing, Sonic Adventure, Sega Bass fishing, 18 Wheeler, Crazy Taxi, Reel Fishing Wild, Railroad Tycoon II ($5 each or I’ll take $40 for everything)
    -Xbox Classic with 28 games, 2-4 controllers including Knights of the Old Republic, D&D Heroes, Original Halo, Crimson Skies, Mech Warrior 1&2, $200 Firm negotiable with less games included
    -Sony PSP, tons of games, PM for list and negotiate a price depending on what you want. Am willing to sell off individual games too.

-Huge collection of Nerf Guns: $5-15 each. PM me for a selection and prices. Have plenty of Ammo to throw with too. I’ll keep some but I certainly don’t need as many as I have.
    -Assorted Fishing Rods and Reels: $10-20 each. Ping me for selection and prices. Will include a reel and possibly line.
    -Assortment of Fly Fishing outfits (rod, reel, line): $50 each complete kit or just the rod for $25 each. Again keeping some just don’t need everything. Ping me for lengths and weights

Cameras:

-Sony A290 DSLR with 2 lenses of choice (ping me): $200
    -Sony A37 SLT with 2 lenses of choice (ping me for choices): $225
    -Canon Powershot S100 pocket camera: $75
    -Panasonic LX100: $300

For everything below ping me on Telegram or on my twitter (in my profile) to get a full list and negotiate prices. Direct messages here may get ignored as I sadly don’t check them often:

-Warhammer 40k Chaos Army- 75% painted roughly 2500 points- ping me on pricing. Am willing to split up but for a full list ask me.
    -Warhammer 40k Imperial Guard Stuff: Various random stuff. Am keeping some but can easily part with enough to make a full army- you can basically choose what you want from a list. Again PM me.
    -Warhammer Fantasy High Elves Army: Game is Discontinued but some people still play it- Ping me
    -Warhammer Fantasy Tomb Kings Army: 90% painted again ping me
    -Warhammer Fantasy Empire Army: In various states of painted and skill of painted. Biggest army, I have a ton of stuff.
    -Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves army: Smallest Warhammer Fantasy army, 100% painted. Still a full battle army for those who play it. Ping me on Telegram
    -Battlefleet Gothic: Chaos Fleet
    -Mechwarrior Clix stuff: Game is OOP but I have lots of it.
    -Starfleet Battles: Starfleet Fleet.
    -Star Wars Miniatures: Was going to run a SW D20 campaign but never did. Game is OOP but good collectables
    -Various other Dead CCGs and Miniature games
    -D&D 3.5 books: Quite a few and they are heavy. I can negotiate a price per each or everything.
    -Assorted D20 system books
    -Assorted Vintage RPG books

For anyone who’s interested I can bring some of this stuff to the next oval meet for you to look at- of course I need to know what you’d like to take a peek at. Some of it like the fishing stuff and nerf guns its probably best to ask me for a list or tell me what you are looking for and I can bring a few that may match what you are looking for.

Please ping me on Telegram (yarrickwuff) or twitter. I will try and keep an eye on my PMs here but those will get much faster answers.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.