Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

My Furry Migration 2014 Full video is now up on Youtube!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yes yes, I know I am slow but I’ve had a rather crazy few months. So I am behind on both Photography and Video editing. However; I am starting to get some more free time so I can work on catching up on my backlog. You’ll see more content on the Photo Gallery here including the Winter Carnival photos which are now up! As well as content on my FA/ Flickr and Youtube account.

Pertinant to Furry Migration, I’ve finished my longer video on Youtube. This will likely just remain on my Personal Youtube as it has bits of music in it which are not Public Domain due to the Dance comp, Fursuit games and End Credits.

Watch my 2014 Furry Migration con memories video On my Youtube Channel Here

Enjoy, and more content coming soon!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Yarrick.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#30097 Quote
    Awesome!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.