Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Need a place to live by the end of August

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Need a place to live by the end of August

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    My lease ends at the end of August and there’s no way for me or my dad to renew our lease. So I figure I might have some luck here. I’m able to provide $500-600 a month for rent if need be. I’m a 27 male, hoping to move to St. Paul so that I can reach my job in Minneapolis, but somewhere in Minneapolis will work if it’s not far away from the city and buses. Furniture wise, I’d have my desk and computer, TV stand with TV, and some bookcases and dressers.

But I have to be out of my current place by the end of August on the 31st at noon, so I need to find a place in a month and a half. If you have free space for me, let me know.

Update: I renewed my lease with my dad, so I’ll have until the end of March next year to find a new place instead. I’ll likely make a new post in a few months.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.