Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Need Camera Operator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hey everybody, I know this is last minute but I don’t have any other options. I was going to film a music video at the picnic and my camera person bailed on me at the very last second. Since then I have been reaching out every where to find someone to operate my Coolpix Nikon camera for some of the shots, but to no avail. I have even reduced some of the shots to be done by myself on a tri-pod to at least alleviate the time spent for whomever I could find to operate the camera. So be aware, if you see a weird guy in front of a camera with no one else around, it’s just me.

But I could really use your help. Also, if you are suiting, I do need fursuits in the video shots.

So if you are suiting and/or would like to help with filming, please say something below. I would like to communicate with you about what I had in mind, and I will thank you profusely if you help in anyway. I’ll be there at around 9:30am, so if you don’t get a hold of me via the forms, look for me then. I’ll be wearing a plain t-shirt, some black jeans, and a corduroy/wool jacket.  See you then.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#54124 Quote
    I can run a camera. I’ll do ya one better, wee can use my camera if you like. https://photos.app.goo.gl/LuDCU6Nj7KLzCAX99

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Shoku.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#54164 Quote
    Planning on going too, but I’m a little far, maybe be there at 2:00.  Unless there is no more need 🙂
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.