Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Need help with my fursuit body before saturday!

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting Need help with my fursuit body before saturday!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    So, I have Norm’s body “done.”   I am not all that happy with how his neck turned out and I need help fixing it! I’ve been making him solo and don’t have a mannequin so I was pretty much just guessing and hoping. If anyone who knows what they are doing is available to give me a hand fixing him in the next couple days send me a message. I don’t care what time of day, I’ll drive wherever I have to to get this finished by the parade on saturday.

Here  is a link to a vid that I had to use to actually be able to see how he looked on me, lol. Any help is appreciated.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Norm.

I used

the whole page

for this!

#21747 Quote
    Do you have enough “neck” on the head to have that overlap the body instead of tucking it in? That’s usually the preferable way, if you can swing it.

But, it looks pretty darn good as-is! And if for some reason you can’t get it perfect for Saturday, you can always throw on a scarf or bandana 😉

#21748 Quote
    Yeah, the scarf/bandana is gonna be my worst case quick fix. I’d like to get it to fit though.  If i do the overlap method i’m gonna have to adjust the coloring on the fur from the head. It’s doable (and probably the easiest way to get it done)  but I’d still need to adjust the body a bit too. I’m hoping I can just mess with the body instead of both, lol.

I used

the whole page

for this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.