Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Need some advice for digi legs!

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting Need some advice for digi legs!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Started some digi legs for Starburst, building off a onesie I had with some batting and stuffing wrapped up with cheap fleece. Using clips to keep it together. I need some advice/constructive criticism on it so far, like better shape or really anything. If anyone can help please reply, want to make sure it is the right shape before I continue. It’ll be a full bodysuit btw.

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#60772 Quote
    That is looking awesome! If you dont have a duct tape dummy you might want to make one. Building on the dummy really helps me visualize everything so I can get it the way I want.
    #60774 Quote
    Inside out pattern test 🙂
    #60776 Quote
    Just finished tail for my drox Nibbles and I wanted to see it on a fullsuit and it shows how Sway’s legs turned out too 🙂
    #60780 Quote
    Thank you for the advice!
    currently don’t have a DTD, planning to make one once I get a painter tape suit and a ton of duct tape. That is a awesome job on yours, looks wonderful!
    I will take some more pics tomorrow, trying to change the shape to have more of a heel/lower leg. Any suggestions for the shape, should I make it a different shape?

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#60788 Quote
    I watched some fursuit parade videos today and saw legs similar to yours and they looked really good. I would say you are on the right track. One thing I would do differently on Sway is make his calf pads bigger. I was worried I might make them too pronounced so I kept them smaller and rounded whereas now I would def go with a wider angled top. Looking at it I think I will try making new calf pads for him lol
    #60792 Quote
    Oh awesome!
    Glad they’re going okay, the mock-up for it is batting/cheap scrap fleece/some stuffing held together with little clips so if I bend it pops apart. Once it is the right shape and I get some extra duct tape I’ll try and pattern it. Gonna use polyfil so it’ll hopefully be light and bendy!
    I agree, it would look even better with more pronounced calves. It looks absolutely amazing even how it is now, I love the coloring/markings and how they look together! You are doing an awesome job!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.