Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New pup in town!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello~ I’m new to these forums but not new to the fandom or state ^^; I’m a little bad with introductions so let’s see if I can do this.

I’ve got two fursonas. One’s a border collie/cat and the other is a deer/coyote (my icon). I’m 17 and going to college next year. I’m probably going to go to SCSU and I live around that area too (Stearns county). I don’t have any local furry friends, or many friends for that matter. I’m kind of a closet furry but wouldn’t mind suiting around town (even though I don’t have a suit) or wearing a tail out and about. I like to draw and play video games, even though I don’t have many. I’m pretty much nocturnal.

Umm… I think that’s all. I’m a pretty boring gal >u<;

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by D.O.T.
    #24745 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community. There are a few furries that live in the st. cloud area, myself included. Maybe we could meet sometime. Hopefully you can make it to one of the bi-weekly meets or to the upcoming summer picnic.
    #24746 Quote
    Hey, name’s Jake. I’m pretty new to the fandom as a whole so I don’t know much 😛 Regardless if you ever want to chat just send me a message 🙂

Unfortunately I live over an hour away from you so the odds of actually hanging out are pretty slim. But I hope to see you at one of our meets soon! 😀

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#24747 Quote
    Hello there DOT and welcome to MNFurs !

The name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I hope that you are able to make it to some of our upcoming bi-weekly meets which are held in Minnetonka.

I am also planning a fun gathering at The Big Thrill Factory August 2 which a post will be up soon.

August 9 is the big MNFurs summer picnic so I hope you are able to make there…Those are always a great opportunity to meet new people !

If you need someone to talk to either here or in person, let me know and we can chat!  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24755 Quote
    Hello, and welcome, looking for word to running into you at the meets.
    #24759 Quote
    Hellos and welcome.  I’m a former Stearnian Fur and an alumni of SCSU.  I hope you like it here at MN Furs and that you’ll be able to get to the bi-weekly meets, picnics and the con!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.