Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New pup.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Hi there! My name is Grimmyr–but you are all free to call me Grimm or Grimmy. :3 I am currently a 19 year old lass living in the most western part of Wisconsin (just near Hudson). I am not exactly new to furdom–I came about it when I was about 17 years old. My fursona is a fluffy pembroke corgi with a love for goggles, delicious food and nature.

I am generally a very shy and quiet person, but I love to meet new people! I actually never even new about MNFurs until a friend told me about it. Aside from my friend, I have never met another fur that lives in the Minnesota-Wisconsin area. A few of my hobbies include: video games, reading and traveling. I am a huge fan of Tolkien and all things fantasy, and a lot of sci-fi stuff too. My favorite fantasy-universe is Tolkien’s, and my favorite sci-fi games are Dead Space and Metroid. c:

That’s all I can really think of for now, folks! Not sure what else to say… But don’t be afraid to say hi, because I don’t bite! ∪・ω・∪

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Moonmeat.
    #21390 Quote
    Hey there and welcome to MNFurs, Grimm!

Name is Drake and it’s a pleasure to meet you.  *Paw shake*

If you are ever in the cities, make a post here and a hang out can be arranged….Hope to also see you at a meet sometime.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#21391 Quote
    Thank you very much! :3 A welcoming party is always nice! -Paw shake-

I will make sure to post when I will be coming to the Cities! I will definitely be attending a meet sometime, and most definitely Furry Migration! I really want to volunteer, but I have not been to a con yet nor have I volunteered at one. :c

#21396 Quote
    Welcome to MnFurs Grimmyr, I hope you find this place to be like a second home. ^_^

I volunteered at my first Con (MFF’13), so I wouldn’t worry about missing the opportunity due to a lack of experience. Most jobs are easy, if you want to volunteer I suggest just to go ahead.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by kiguel.
    #21398 Quote

kiguel wrote:
    I hope you find this place to be like a second home.

Yes, once you find a group of friends or make your own way in the community, you will see it as home away from home.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#21401 Quote
    Thank you, Kiguel. I appreciate it! :3 I will easily be able to look at this place like a second home! Everyone here seems super friendly and willing to help out, so with that I already feel like I am growing apart of this family!

I think I might volunteer, though! I don’t have much experience with such things, so I might need a bit of guidance before the con itself, but it would be nice to check around and see how things go! I plan on attending Anime Detour, so if I don’t volunteer by then, I will be able to (hopefully) see how AD goes as a whole!

#21402 Quote
    Well howdy doody, Grimmyr! Welcome to MNFurs. 😀

-shivers- Dead Space, eh? .-. I’m a gamer too. Perhaps we could hook up and play a match of whatever. I am mostly on the Xbox, but I am slowly moving into Steam.

#21403 Quote
    Yay New Dog *Shakes Paw* hello hello hello and welcome!! Saidly im not on your side of the metro but I hope to meet you at one of the meets 😀

Ausky Aus

#21405 Quote
    Hi, Kaice! c: Thank you much!

But yessss. I love Dead Space. I even got myself a Marker tattoo on my right wrist. ; v ; It would be fun to meet up and have a gaming night!~

Thanks to you too, Ski! -Paw shake-  UuU  I will be around at some meets when I get back home to the States. I am super excited. c:

#21407 Quote

Grimmyr wrote:
    I think I might volunteer, though! I don’t have much experience with such things, so I might need a bit of guidance before the con itself

Grimm, if you are interested in volunteering, talk to Zepaw or Streaks and they can get you setup.

As far as guidance, feel free to ask any questions you may have as I have ran many class II and III events myself.

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#21410 Quote
    A volunteer.

Excellent. My plan is coming together.

#21413 Quote
    Will do, Drake! Thank you.  ^_^

But yes, it is I. A potential volunteer, Streaks. Don’t hurt me. ; v ; I am but a lowly noob.

#21417 Quote
    Hello Grimm, and welcome to MNFurs.  Looking for word to running into you at the meets, just look for the green hat with goggles on it.   Did you say your going to Detore this year? Its going to be my first time going. If your on X box I am all was looking for more people to play with, just send me a PM.
    #21419 Quote
    Thank you, thank you! I love goggles, so I will be sure to look out for you especially! I might even wear mine. c: I am planning on going to Detour, yes! It will also be my first time going. :3 I used to have an XBox, but I have since gotten rid of it to play a few PS3 games. I may or may not be getting an XB360 again, though. We will have to see.  ^_^
    #21437 Quote
    Nice to meet ya and welcome to the group! I am more a fan of Brandon Sanderson and Robin Hobb than I am of Tolkien. I think I would have enjoyed Lord of the Rings much more if I’d read the books before the movies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.