Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New to Furdom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    We have joined to learn more about furrys and the fur community.  Our 11yo Azzy has become very interested in the fur community, and designing / making fur suits.  He is also interested in going out and about in fur suit.  We are looking for safe venues for frolicking in furs, as well as advice on do’s and don’t’s for a kid to participate safely in the fur community.

thank you all for making space 😀

Mama Patty and Azzy

#60346 Quote

We have joined to learn more about furrys and the fur community. Our 11yo Azzy has become very interested in the fur community, and designing / making fur suits. He is also interested in going out and about in fur suit. We are looking for safe venues for frolicking in furs, as well as advice on do’s and don’t’s for a kid to participate safely in the fur community.

Hi there Asriel, my name is Drake and I run the MNFurs Events Department!

First off, welcome to the community and glad to hear your your 11-year old has taken an interest in the furry community.  As far as areas to take your kid to, some parks in the many counties within the twin cities sometimes do their own holiday-themed park get togethers.  For an event more MNFurs-centric, we have monthly fur romps which are open to all non/partial/full suiters.  Our next one is happening later this month, but this is another out of town one in St. Cloud (post coming soon).  For any do/don’t advice at an event and since you are a parent, I suggest keeping an eye out for other suiters at an event as some do not have the best vision suit and could bump into your kid.  Also suggest keeping an eye on your kid and staying close by as well.  I have listed some other items in a small list below…

• No tail pulling (many suiters do not like this)
    • Ask for hugs if your kid wants to hug another suiter
    • Be aware of your surroundings around other furs and general public
    • Always remember to ask questions if something comes up whether it be asking an attendee or someone in charge

If you have anymore questions, feel free to email [email protected] or one of our board of directors at [email protected]

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60954 Quote
    Welcome to the community Asriel!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.