Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New Wolf in Town

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hey everyone.

I’m Sabbyth, a timber wolf.  I’m moving to the Rochester area soon around mid-March.  Managed to snag and job and relocate myself from Texas.  I’ve always loved northern climates, and southern climates just don’t vibe (in more ways than one).

My favorite color is purple! I’m a bit of a spaz and can ramble a lot.

My schedule can be a little wonky as I work in emergency communications.

I’m in my early 30s now and I’ve been in the furry fandom since 2006. It has certainly been a wild ride. I’m an avid art and artist supporter, and commission pieces when I can.

I love to play video games, chat with friends, watch shows and build things like Legos! I love stormy and unusual weather like fog, rain, sleet, etc. and Winter is my favorite season, followed by Autumn! I also love milk-tea and milk (iced) coffee. :3c

I’m a novice PC builder on my second build! I mostly play games on PC/Steam. My favorite types of games are almost anything co-op, 3rd person shooters, builders and RTS. :>

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by Sabbyth.
    • This topic was modified 5 months ago by Sabbyth.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

Current Template: page.php

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.