Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New wolf on the block

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Hey hey, what’s goin on everybody! The name’s Charziken, but you can call me Charz or Char for short, most of my friends do, anyway. Either way, I found out about MNFurs while just looking for groups of furs who are from… where else… Minnesota! I’ve been in the fandom for a few years now, had my fursona for about that long, but never really did much in terms of going out as even to this day, I am INCREDIBLY shy. Like you cannot get me to say hello to someone I don’t know unless they say it first, it’s pretty bad. While I’m not working down at my local Davanni’s, I usually sit around and game. I stream on my days off and usually have a blast. My all time favorite game is Cave Story, closely followed by Pokemon Emerald. I am also currently in the process of getting a ref sheet done so I can get my first fursuit. If you guys want to know more about me, feel free to ask! Also something that I forgot to mention, I absolutely LOVE to bowl, been doing it since I was around five years old, but I don’t have any friends who like bowling at the moment.
    #53534 Quote
    Hello 😀 since you said you game I gotta ask, what do you play on and what games do you play?
    #53535 Quote
    I usually game on my PC. My three biggest games I play are Cave Story (like I said was my favorite game) Binding of Isaac (2400 hours logged so far) and Realm of the Mad God, an online flash MMO that I’ve played since beta. A few other classics that I own for console are Paper Mario, Mario 64, Mario 3, Mario Bros and Super Mario world. Otherwise, Pokemon has to be my most played franchise, at some point owning every main series game besides Ultra Moon and Omega Ruby (sadly most of my games were stolen while on a trip in Europe)
    #53536 Quote
    Hello, welcome to MNFurs! We hope that you enjoy your time here! Tons of friendly and lovable animals here.

~ YellowEars

#53537 Quote
    Welcome to MNfurs Charz! and that’s amazing for you join the community to be a part of the fandom!

I game as well in my spare time as well as watching videos at my spare time too.

and say, do you have a telegram or discord? I go on discord a lot more since that’s my primary communication app/tool. But I’m fine with Telegram as that is my secondary. Would you like to chat from there?

and those Mario games are amazing, I grew up with Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, and Super Mario Bros. and I tend to be interested in more of the classics than modern games, but, I’m fine with playing modern games as well.

#53538 Quote
    Yeah I have both. Telegram you should find me by searching Charziken. Discord would be Charziken4916. I’m mainly in discord servers related to my online game and buddies who stream.
    #53539 Quote
    Glad to have another lover of classic games to talk with. I’m also a fan of Pokemon and the older Mario games. I hope to get to know you better in the coming days.

Let us do nothing which would diminish us in our own eyes.

#53541 Quote
    Welcome to the group! If you need someone to play with on steam, hit me up. My username for there is the same as here, but all lowercase.
    #53543 Quote
    Hello Charziken and welcome to the fun MNFurs community!

My name is Drake, head of the Events Department, and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

If you need anything or have any questions/concerns, post here or send me a PM.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#53544 Quote
    Come to my Furbowl event this Sunday! 🙂

Stars! Stripes! And Furbowing?

#53547 Quote
    Yeah, classic games have always been more… enjoyable for me. And I guess, being young (21, kinda young) my definition of classic is a little different. I mean these classic games are what I prefer to stream, those or games that give me a feeling of nostalgia
    #53652 Quote
    Welcome to the community Charziken!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.