Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Newcomer to meets!

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets Newcomer to meets!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hi ;3 I was just wondering what all to expect at the bi-weekly meets. I’ve been part of the fandom for well over a year now and figured I should start coming to these for some fun and what not :3

I was just curious on things like what is the best time to show up? Considering it goes all night…? And other things of what takes place and what is and isn’t allowed!

Also! I live in the Mankato area and am totally cool with car pooling, or if some people need pick up leave a reply I have a large van XD

#39550 Quote
    Hey there!

I’m brand new to the fandom myself, but from what I’ve heard, these furmeets are very casual in nature and only such things as tails, ears, collars, badges and other little things are allowed, but full-on fursuits aren’t due to state laws.  I’m going to be going to this upcoming furmeet next week and it’ll be my first one too, so I hope to meet you there!  I’ll be there in a little gray tail and possibly some furry hat if I get it next week.

#39551 Quote

Hi ;3 I was just wondering what all to expect at the bi-weekly meets. I’ve been part of the fandom for well over a year now and figured I should start coming to these for some fun and what not :3 I was just curious on things like what is the best time to show up? Considering it goes all night…? And other things of what takes place and what is and isn’t allowed!

Hey there Kwanari!

The bi-weekly meets consist of many community members playing card/board games at Perkins as well as general socializing and nomming on food.  The meets also flood over to the Caribou Coffee next door (across the street) and there is mainly lots of socializing and people outside doing activities such as hacky sack or other things.

You can show up whenever you want as it’s scheduled to start at 5:00.  I usually arrive anytime after 4:00 and I always hang out at Caribou and sometimes Perkins.  The meets can go into the early morning hours after midnight as some still hangout at Perkins.  The Caribou crowd usually vanishes after 8:00 to do an after-meet dinner somewhere.

Let me know if you have anymore questions by posting here or you can e-mail me at [email protected]  🙂

If you have any questions/concerns while at the meet or just need some direction, just ask for Drake and someone will point you over to me!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#39554 Quote
    Thanks guys ^_^ and I’ll be attending the upcoming meet aswell. With my small black horns and d.a.d. tail :3 hope to meet some fun people! I’m super excited these things sound like a blast. I’m a pretty out going person myself so hopefully this should go well 😀
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.