Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

New(ish) to the area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hi. I’m Paste. I’m relatively new to MN (I moved from IL in 2016)

I found MNF a few days ago while browsing to see if there was a furry convention in state. I’ve been a part of the fandom since the mid-2000s, but never really deep enough to make any friends or go to cons or anything, so this is relatively new to me. I’d really like to attend some of the local meets, but that won’t be an option till like April as I’m currently in IL with family while recovering from a pretty hefty surgery.

I’m an artist (IG: pasteboxart; FA: pastebox). I’m interested in fursuit making. I really like music and books, and am heavily involved in the YA fiction publishing community. My favorite food is mac ‘n cheese. I went to school for audio engineering and production, but had to drop out due to health concerns. I plan to go back in a couple years to get a degree in screenwriting and film production.

HMU if you like movies, music, and nerd stuff.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Pastebox.
    #50739 Quote
    Hi there, Paste! Welcome to MNFurs!

I’m an artist as well! I am one of two fursuit making bunny rabbits running http://www.blue-rabbit-studios.com =3

I’m sorry to hear about you needing surgery and wish you a speedy recovery. Hope you are able to move back soon and become a part of our community. ^_^

#50741 Quote
    Hello and welcome Paste!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#50749 Quote
    Hi Paste and welcome to MNFurs!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I wish you a good healthy recovery from your surgery and look forward to seeing you at some of our events in the future.

I am also part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.