Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Not Enough Time

Home Forums General Discussions Writing Not Enough Time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inspired by the song I Won’t Let You Down by OK Go

You and I both are special
    Nothing will tear us down
    The hands of time are moving
    That won’t ever make me frown

I take you on a little adventure
    It’s all a big time lapse
    Everything is moving too fast
    All I want to do is fill the gaps

Find a quiet place for peace
    Let’s stop and take a rest
    Hands on the clock still moving
    It won’t put me to the test

Once again we are moving
    I see the clock and hear it chime
    Hold on tight my darling
    So much to do, not enough time

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#26084 Quote
    this is pretty good and so true….. if only the clock would go backwards
    #26085 Quote
    Thanks Markos and I know, right?

This poem can also be felt by many people and I like how it turned out.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.