Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Not from around here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I just moved to Minnesota from Louisiana. Down there, there isn’t much of a community for furries, and being one was kind of a lonley thing. I decided to look and see how to community up here was, and it looks great! I love to have a drink here and again, and watch anime “religiously”. I’m on Steam most of the time, so if you wanna talk or play, hit me up. Don’t have a fursuit yet, but am looking to get one in the future. I’m looking forward to making friends with all of you and being with people who share the same passion as I do!
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Devon Savage.
    #56961 Quote
    Hello and welcome to Minnesota!
    I don’t make it to much for the fur meets due to my work schedule, but from the few I’ve made, I’ve always found friendly faces.

Fun For All and All For Fun

#57052 Quote
    Hi there Devon!

the furry community is pretty active in the twin cities. If you’d like to get out and be introduced to some furries I’ll be attending the fursuit romp in December! Here’s a pic of the host (Zaros) and myself

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#58037 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Devon!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.