Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

November Community “Town Hall” Meeting

Home Forums MNFurs Meeting Notes and Times November Community “Town Hall” Meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    The next MNFurs open community forum is being held in the Byerly’s community room at St Louis Park on Friday, November 7th at 7pm.

We are trying out a different format of a “Town Hall” approach which will have an open agenda and a few members of Board of Directors will be present to answer community questions and concerns on past and upcoming events as well as gather community feedback.

This is a great way not only to voice your thoughts on future and past MNFurs events but also become more involved and learn how you can help out the community.

As always everyone is welcome to come and participate. An online chat will be available and announced the night of for those who wish to participate remotely on our local website chat.

Date: Friday November 7th
    Time: 7pm – 9pm
    Location: Byerly’s – 3777 Park Center Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55416 Map
    Food: Any food or beverage purchased in the store, Food Court, Restaurant or Caribou inside Bylerlys is allowed inside. Please no outside food and drink.
    Cost: Free to attend, food and snacks can be purchased inside Byerly’s.
    Fursuit Friendly?: No

#27949 Quote
    A question has been raised to me about the Agenda and Purpose of this meeting. So I should elaborate on that.

The Townhall meeting will have several members of the Board Present. The Agenda for this meeting is a lot less structured and we may add or skip over any of these points at will.

The loose Agenda goes something like this:

-Board Directors present: Short Introduction of yourselves and tell us what you do for MNFurs.
    -Updates from Convention
    -Updates from Community
    -Updates from Web
    -Open floor from Community on Old Business (Past Events)

Break

-Open Floor on New Business from Community (Upcoming Events)
    -Community Feedback Roundtable: List one new event or thing you’d like to see with MNFurs (everyone Present)
    -Questions for the Board from Community
    -Discuss Format of next community meeting
    -Discuss Date of next community meeting (Potential conflict with MFF)

This should have gone up earlier. I apologize, between work (or therefore lack of) and some other personal things I have been very Stressed.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.