Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– November Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – November Events Discussion –

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there, your Events fox with another discussion thread for next month.  For November we have our last Oval Fur Meet ’till January and then Thanksgiving is around the corner.

Another round of Community Bowling will be happening sometime at the start of November and I am not sure what venue this will be hosted at.  More information soon!

I also plan on doing another fursuit romp and I am probably going to do Mill Ruins or another familiar place.  Date and time frame information coming soon!

Post here with further questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#49592 Quote
    Please try and have the bowling be at Superbowl :). They seem to  have the best turn out for people. Even if the drive is a bit more, I’m happy to drive there.

Music makes the world go around!

#49602 Quote

Please try and have the bowling be at Superbowl :). They seem to have the best turn out for people. Even if the drive is a bit more, I’m happy to drive there.

Yes, I still and always will love the Super Bowl in Ramsey given the drive…They love us,  can schedule us there in a heartbeat, & they always let us use their party room (key = great reputation there).  You are also in luck because that is probably where I am going to schedule it since I have not had much bandwidth this month to really look at anything different.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#49628 Quote
    Yaaaaay!

Music makes the world go around!

#49793 Quote

Hey guys! People going to the next Perkins meet up on 11/11-would you guys be cool with me stopping by to hang out and ask some questions for a research paper? I’m writing about furries and would love to interview some of you (:

-Manda

#49794 Quote
    Is the perkins meet on the 11th? What time is it? Cuz the bowling event is on the same day XD
    #49796 Quote
    Hey guys! People going to the next Perkins meet up on 11/11-would you guys be cool with me stopping by to hang out and ask some questions for a research paper? I’m writing about furries and would love to interview some of you (: -Manda
    Should be fine as some of our board and other staff attend these meets…I can try to be there as well to answer some questions.

Is the perkins meet on the 11th? What time is it? Cuz the bowling event is on the same day XD

Yes it is and it’s from 5:00p – 11:00.  Also yes, bowling is on the same night as we’ve done this in the past too.  Helps take off some stress from Perkins and also gives community members more options of things to do.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.