Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….o.O?

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!….o.O?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Heya everyone!

Well to start this train wreck I’ll begin with my Fursona’s name which is Skye and my real name as George call me whichever you’d like πŸ™‚

This is my first time on this site and I was pleased to find out Minnesota had its own fur community and that I’m not so alone in this predicament of being an animal at heart. I’ve had a Furaffinity account for about 2 years now and I’m sick of sitting on the side watching others be brave and become who they really see themselves as.

Just so you know me a little bit more I’m a 22 yr male and in the process of purchasing my first Fur suit to express my personality. I’ve also picked up writing short stories since I’ve joined in. It’s about people becoming their Fursona for better or worse.(could ya guess?) Currently I only have one short story out, but I’ve got a few in the making just waiting for the right inspiration.

I love to go out and do just about anything. Things I normally do is biking/snowboarding to just sitting around having a drink with new faces and playing some games.

I would love to meet some new friends who I can share some great times within this furry world I got myself into. It be nice since I’ve never gone to any events or meets yet, but I’m sure plenty of you are awesome to hangout with! I was planning on checking out the bi weekly meets and the fur migration thing that’s happening to start off this new adventure of mine. Wish me luck^.^

Thanks for reading!

<("")>

#25331 Quote
    Greeting’s and welcome to MNFurs!
    #25332 Quote
    Tired of sitting on the sidelines too, huh?

I’ll see you at the con then!

Welcome to the forums! πŸ˜€

You know, for as long as I’ve lived in MN, I’ve only been snowboarding once… & that was in middle school. ;-;

#25333 Quote
    Hello and welcome to MNFurs, Skye!

Name is Drake and it’s a pleasure. Β *Paw shake*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#25335 Quote
    Last time I when snowboarding was on a snow covered dirt road behind a four wheeler lol, needless to say the bord did not come out with out a scratch *head smashes through desk* Looking forward to running into you at the meets, and the con
    #25342 Quote
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We will have to set up a skiing/boarding day at afton alps perhaps.

<("")>

#25345 Quote
    Oh cool, that sounds like much fun.

For any event that you want to do and want it MNFurs sponsored, let me know.

I work with the Events Dept and can show you how to fill out the event submission form. Β =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

#25348 Quote
    Yeah for sure if people are up for it and still interested I’ll have to fill one out. I should prob get to know more people before i get too carried away lol
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Skye.

<("")>

#25351 Quote

I should prob get to know more people before i get too carried away lol

Best way to accomplish this is to come to our bi-weekly meets.Β  Next one is this weekend actually, though I will not be there as I am out of town.

If you ever need someone to talk to though, ask for Drake and we can chat!Β  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

#25352 Quote
    Ah for sure man I look forward to meeting you one of these days. I may take you up on the chat, could always use an extra set of eyes to proof read.>.-

<("")>

#25353 Quote

Ah for sure man I look forward to meeting you one of these days. I may take you up on the chat, could always use an extra set of eyes to proof read.>.-

Sure thing, bud!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

#25360 Quote

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We will have to set up a skiing/boarding day at afton alps perhaps.

I Saw skiing -wags tai- and welcome to MN-Furs!

#25361 Quote
    Im glad to see people as active as their characters they see themselves as ^.^ we will have to talk about it if you go to the bi week thing

<("")>

#25383 Quote
    Hello and welcome Skye. If you did not know, I try to submit chapters for an ongoing/eventual collaborative story about my fursona and how he came to be the character he is today. If you are coming to migration, then you should come to the panel about it and also get a chance to meet another fellow writer in the fandom. And I like the idea you have for your short stories, there are twilight zone possibilities there, if you have any idea of what I’m getting at.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#25384 Quote
    Wow thanks alot always cool to be acknowledge. I actually updated the story yesterday. Not too much, just obvious mistakes. I try my hardest to use unique discribing words throughout the story rather then double up on them. And yeah I’ve had some really good ideas recently. I dunno why i pick the darker side but it just feels more realistic too me then the happy go lucky tf. And yes this short story can go many ways still. I would be thrilled to share some storys snd ideas with you. ^.^

Also I’m pretty sure we went to the same high school actually but i dont think we ever met. The way things are going it seems I’ll have to go to FM. although It would be nice to know someone before I go since it be my first furry con. If we don’t meet before then I’ll see you there!

<("")>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.