Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Obligatory newbie post.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Obligatory newbie post.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hrtfltruth 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hi. I’ve been quietly lurking furry spaces for way too long and after making a few furry friends on Discord and then seeing a bunch of fursuiters at my first Pride, decided I should check out if there are any local furry groups, and here I am. I’m a 32-year-old nerdy queer raccoon dude, pleased to make your acquaintance.
    #56313 Quote
    Hi there!

hope to see you at some of the meets. If you have some questions don’t be afraid to get ahold of me on telegram (@hrtfltruth)

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX