Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

October 10th Fursuit Romp

Home Forums Events October 10th Fursuit Romp

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hey! We have another Fursuit Romp for you in October!

[See the full post at: October 10th Fursuit Romp]

#59902 Quote
    i wish i could go, but my parents still don’t know i’m a furry 😩
    #59938 Quote
    Pretty busy this day, but perhaps if I am able to squeeze it in between the two meetings I have planned then I may go!
    #59940 Quote
    omg same
    #59944 Quote
    Alright! May be able to go, I’ll be at my grandmas, but she said depending on what happens(they have my lil cousin over, plus my aunt is having a baby)

so, it’s not guaranteed, but I might be there! Keep a eye out for Starburst(pink purple n blue Fennoxsune!<my original species>, my Fursuit)

Hope to see you there if it works out, picnic didn’t work out sadly, so fingers crossed it’ll work out!

UPDATE! WHOO HOO, I CAN GO! See y’all there at 1:00 this afternoon! ill be bringing Starburst, and my five year old cousin wants to come too.(I told her about it because I thought she might have fun seeing ‘more big cute fluffy animals’, as she would put it.) im super excited things worked out so I can go to this!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Nika. Reason: Edited because of recent events I just remembered
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Nika. Reason: edited agains akjvjdjdkav to update to most recent info

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#60052 Quote
    – PHOTOS –

Hey there!  Here are photos from Sunday’s romp.  Feel free to repost elsewhere if you are in a photo and be sure to give me credit for any photo(s) reposted.

FLICKR GALLERY – RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60057 Quote
    Thank you so much Drake! Would it be alright if I got a few printed as photos to hang up on my wall? (If i cant thats fine, just wondering)

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#60074 Quote

Thank you so much Drake! Would it be alright if I got a few printed as photos to hang up on my wall? (If i cant thats fine, just wondering)

Yeah, I do not have an issue with it from my Flickr gallery.  For anyone else’s photos, please make sure you ask those people too.

Thanks Nika!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60079 Quote
    Thank you so much Drake!

I hope you have a wonderful day today!

-Nika

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.