Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

October 10th Fursuit Romp

Home Forums Events October 10th Fursuit Romp

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hey! We have another Fursuit Romp for you in October!

[See the full post at: October 10th Fursuit Romp]

#59902 Quote
    i wish i could go, but my parents still don’t know i’m a furry 😩
    #59938 Quote
    Pretty busy this day, but perhaps if I am able to squeeze it in between the two meetings I have planned then I may go!
    #59940 Quote
    omg same
    #59944 Quote
    Alright! May be able to go, I’ll be at my grandmas, but she said depending on what happens(they have my lil cousin over, plus my aunt is having a baby)

so, it’s not guaranteed, but I might be there! Keep a eye out for Starburst(pink purple n blue Fennoxsune!<my original species>, my Fursuit)

Hope to see you there if it works out, picnic didn’t work out sadly, so fingers crossed it’ll work out!

UPDATE! WHOO HOO, I CAN GO! See y’all there at 1:00 this afternoon! ill be bringing Starburst, and my five year old cousin wants to come too.(I told her about it because I thought she might have fun seeing ‘more big cute fluffy animals’, as she would put it.) im super excited things worked out so I can go to this!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Nika. Reason: Edited because of recent events I just remembered
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Nika. Reason: edited agains akjvjdjdkav to update to most recent info

“Sometimes it’s hard and you feel like you can’t go on,”

always remember that for there to be light there has to be dark. Things will get better, and it’s okay to be sad. Because no matter what happens, the light will still be there.”

open for commissions

#60052 Quote
    – PHOTOS –

Hey there!  Here are photos from Sunday’s romp.  Feel free to repost elsewhere if you are in a photo and be sure to give me credit for any photo(s) reposted.

FLICKR GALLERY – RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Communications Team - Helping the community stay informed on the many activities going on in the organization

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head ~ Panel Director - Hosting a panel at FM this year?  Let's chat if you have any needs before and during the convention!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60057 Quote
    Thank you so much Drake! Would it be alright if I got a few printed as photos to hang up on my wall? (If i cant thats fine, just wondering)

always remember that for there to be light there has to be dark. Things will get better, and it’s okay to be sad. Because no matter what happens, the light will still be there.”

open for commissions

#60074 Quote

Thank you so much Drake! Would it be alright if I got a few printed as photos to hang up on my wall? (If i cant thats fine, just wondering)

Yeah, I do not have an issue with it from my Flickr gallery.  For anyone else’s photos, please make sure you ask those people too.

Thanks Nika!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Communications Team - Helping the community stay informed on the many activities going on in the organization

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head ~ Panel Director - Hosting a panel at FM this year?  Let's chat if you have any needs before and during the convention!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60079 Quote
    Thank you so much Drake!

I hope you have a wonderful day today!

-Nika

open for commissions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX