Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– October Check-In –

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic – October Check-In –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events fox checking in again as it’s now about the middle of October!

How is everyone doing?  Halloween this year is on a Saturday, but we are also still in a pandemic so whatever everyone has planned, be smart and be safe.  I personally am unsure what I am doing for it this year…May try and arrange a hangout in a small group and be socially distanced or just hang at home, watch scary movies, & keep the lights off heh.

For a quick update, there was originally an Oval fur meet scheduled for the end of this month, but I have decided to cancel it.  With current CDC guidelines in the ongoing pandemic and current venue guidelines, I ultimately decided against it…In all the planning in my head there were still too many red flags that would’ve given me logistical nightmares.

Looking ahead the next item that I will have to think about and make a decision on next month is –> Holiday Party

On an end note for this post – Your Events fox cares about all of you and I want you all to continue to be safe, healthy, & hang in there.  2020 will soon be near an end and we can hopefully have a brighter 2021 !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58264 Quote
    I recently broke up with my bf Aka Atomic fox silly fur and i kinda glad i did
    #58268 Quote
    Glad you did what you think is right. I hope you’re happier without him

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#58269 Quote
    Been living through this crazy weather. Sky where I live went yellow and then black and then thunderstorm with freezing rain and then tiny pellets.

My hubby’s birthday was yesterday (10/21). He’s been very sad because of less social interactions due to COVID and not being able to do all the fun things we used to do for his birthday.

If any furries can give him some happy thoughts and wishes, he just started a new FA account last week since he lost his info for his old one a few years ago.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/aztheowl

Hope everyone is doing okay with all this strange October weather!

~Angel~

~Angel~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.