Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– October Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – October Events Discussion –

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  September is about halfway done and October soon on the way.  Any of our community want to see any events happen?  This can be fursuit romps, mini-golf, bowling, mall outing, lunch or dinner gathering, take a tour at a museum.

Thoughts?  Discuss away!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#56607 Quote
    Reminder Valley Scare trip planned Oct 5.

#56721 Quote
    All/Any of those sound like they’d be tons of fun!!!
    #56727 Quote

Reminder Valley Scare trip planned Oct 5.

Yeah I know, announcement should be up soon for that.

All/Any of those sound like they’d be tons of fun!!!

Thank you for your input Kozu!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#56750 Quote
    – HMMM –

Hmm, think think!  Alright, I think I have decided…So we have Valley Scare at the start of the month and another community member is hosting a romp near the end.  How about in between we do a round of bowling since we have not done that in a while.  😀

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#56932 Quote
    – UPDATE –

There is about a high probability that this is not going to happen this month now and I do not want to post anything about it last minute.  This will either get pushed to November sometime or it will not and the Holiday Party is just going to be my main focus for the rest of this year.

if there is a push for it then you can post here, hit me up in the social media realms, or elsewhere.

Thanks!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.