Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Oh boy, here goes nothing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I’m John, I’m 28, and this is my first time actively engaging in a furry community.  I’ve been a big fan of anthro characters for a while now in many ways.  I’m very new to all of this and used a digital fursona creator to create my fursona.  I came across this site when I was researching Minnesota furry events on Google.  I can be pretty shy and reserved and live near Rochester.  This is kind of part of a long term plan of coming out of my shell on my own terms.
    #63235 Quote
    Hi John, welcome to MNFurs! Hope to see you around at one of the events

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

Current Template: page.php

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.