Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Open Conversations/Interviews!

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Open Conversations/Interviews!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hi everyone!

My name is Jake and I am an anthropology student at Macalester College. I am currently working on a project regarding furs, furries, and fursonas. I am relatively new to the fur/furry community so I am not exactly sure where to start, but I have been reading Furry Nation by Joe Strike, and other books, to learn as much as I can and be as respectful as I can in this community.

That being said, I was wondering if any furs in the Twin Cities (or elsewhere, too!) would be willing to have a conversation with me. I am really interested in learning about fursonas and creating a project that works collaboratively with everyone here to tackle some of the issues perpetuated in the media and society about the fur/furry community. If anyone is interested or has any questions at all for me, you can get in touch with me via email at: [email protected]

I look forward to hearing back from you or having conversations here. And if there is anything I can do to help out in the community (like setting up events, etc.) please let me know! I would love to get to know everyone and get engaged. 🙂

#54826 Quote
    Welcome! I’d be interested in helping you out.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.